Jump to content

Gigs Not promotable (Unqualified)


mariarosie

Recommended Posts

Hi fiverr community!

i am facing an issue regarding gig promotion, i.e after a week or couple of days my promoted gigs changes the status to unpromoted and then get back to promoted automatically. 

have any one face this sort of issue.

 

  • Like 44
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, mariarosie said:

have any one face this sort of issue.

Many people on the Forum have faced the issue of their gigs becoming unqualified for Promoted Gigs. I'm assuming that you no longer meet the quality metrics.

  • Like 26
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Hi,

It happens for Level Change. I faced this many times. When your Level is down for any cancellation of order top, level 2 to down then the option will not work. Not a big issue, don't worry about that. Fiverr have the best monitoring system to check this.

Thanks!

  • Like 24
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So if your gig becomes unpromotable, it's because some of your metrics went down for that gig... maybe you had a order cancellation, maybe you delivered an order late, maybe you get too many messages compared to orders for that gig, or too many impressions and not enough clicks, etc. There are a litany of possible reasons.

If you have other gigs that are still eligible, just think about what may be different about your recent orders / stats with this particular gig to narrow down the specific reason it became unpromotable.

  • Like 23
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, bishnubiswas908 said:

Faced 4 times already. There is nothing to be worried, just keep doing good work.

Ummmm, actually, I think am qualified enough to have this PROMOTED GIG on my header page. But I don't have it yet. I heard they will invite sellers about the promoted gig feature. But please how can I get this promoted Gig feature? I'm not getting orders anymore and I'm fed up already. And sincerely, everything on my Gig and account is perfect. I also meet their promoted gigs metrics. So what's going on exactly please? What can I do?

  • Like 25
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2021 at 7:50 PM, zackreynolds said:

So if your gig becomes unpromotable, it's because some of your metrics went down for that gig... maybe you had a order cancellation, maybe you delivered an order late, maybe you get too many messages compared to orders for that gig, or too many impressions and not enough clicks, etc. There are a litany of possible reasons.

If you have other gigs that are still eligible, just think about what may be different about your recent orders / stats with this particular gig to narrow down the specific reason it became unpromotable.

Brother you say go with advanced service. My question is how do I get a new job if Gig's broadcast is stopped? And how to provide better service?

  • Like 21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, mehedihasan87 said:

Brother you say go with advanced service. My question is how do I get a new job if Gig's broadcast is stopped? And how to provide better service?

Basically the answer to provide excellent service. Respond quickly to messages, exceed expectations when you do get orders, etc.

And oftentimes it just takes patience to get orders, get ranked up, get more orders, repeat.

  • Like 22
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, zackreynolds said:

it just takes patience to get orders,

Is the patience repeated as well ? Because I'm stucked with no orders since I was deranked without having any issues or negative review. No new orders or messages for over 2 months now - only my returning buyers. Now, I'll have to be patient before my gig can be moved ranked up again? For how long? 

This issue is the most discussed on this forum. So are Fiverr teams not working towards it at all? Are they not monitoring the forum to see what people are saying and what they're complaining of every blessed day? Fiverr just made me down after I was deranked. I've put so much work on my account, promoted to social media, added my portfolios as pdf on my gig, and even have a video on my gig. What else should I do? Still stay patient?

I'm giving up already

  • Like 22
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have already been patient for three months and how long I will be patient is not worth the time? And I re-edited the gig but no results were found. Fiverr Support said it might be better to edit. Always automatic reply from fiverr support. I think all fiverr laws are buyer friendly. 

  • Like 19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mehedihasan87 said:

I think all fiverr laws are buyer friendly. 

Exactly. And I can testify to that. I have got two proofs why they support buyers more from their response. I sent two separate mails to Fiverr support regarding some orders (the buyer actually duped me and they know about it). I showed them everything with prove. Guess their response. They said "There's nothing they can do about it and that they can't force buyer to do anything. I wasn't compensated by Fiverr and by sweat all gone.

  • Like 22
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2021 at 5:31 PM, genuineguidance said:

A snapshot of what exactly?

Customer service will just send them a form letter explaining how Gigs can become unqualified to promote.

GG

Customer support is always giving me automatic answers. I have been suffering from this problem for 3 months and I am not getting any new job. Bad for all Terms & Condition sellers of fiverr. 

  • Like 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2021 at 3:41 AM, ableresult said:

Exactly. And I can testify to that. I have got two proofs why they support buyers more from their response. I sent two separate mails to Fiverr support regarding some orders (the buyer actually duped me and they know about it). I showed them everything with prove. Guess their response. They said "There's nothing they can do about it and that they can't force buyer to do anything. I wasn't compensated by Fiverr and by sweat all gone.

Bad for all Terms & Condition sellers of fiverr. I would urge all individuals to protest. Fiverr is oppressing us and treating us unfairly.

  • Like 17
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/14/2021 at 11:08 AM, ableresult said:

Ummmm, actually, I think am qualified enough to have this PROMOTED GIG on my header page. But I don't have it yet. I heard they will invite sellers about the promoted gig feature. But please how can I get this promoted Gig feature? I'm not getting orders anymore and I'm fed up already. And sincerely, everything on my Gig and account is perfect. I also meet their promoted gigs metrics. So what's going on exactly please? What can I do?

Hey, You can message to Fiverr Team/ support with bellow message. Just write yourself.    

Honorable Fiverr Team,

Take a greeting. I hope you are doing well.  I always try my best to give the best to all my clients. I have received promoted gigs from yours. The promoted gigs services make my freelancer life dynamic. I'm really thankful to the Fiverr Team from my deeply heart for this great opportunity. Maybe the last 3 times I lost my promoted gigs but by my hard-working and your kindly support, I got back the promoted gig. But now I'm sorry to say that four days ago I got the Promoted gigs option again and I lost it again yesterday. I really don't understand what was wrong with me. After receiving the promoted gig and always I provide the best service for my all clients. 

So, under this circumstance to get back my Promoted Gigs I want your Collaboration. I will always provide the best service for all of my clients. 

Best Regards

  • Like 16
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...