Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, irshan_cool said:

Market your gig where your targeted audience's are and apply more buyer requests.

Thank You for your great comment. Please suggest me some marketing platform. Thank You Again

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, rakib_sarker said:

Target your potential client. Use Social media where you can share your knowledge & you will get contact from there, bring them to Fiverr.

thank you very much.....

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In my opinion, if you are a new seller on Fiverr you can create 7 gigs. So you will create gigs with low competition keywords, it ranks on the Fiverr first page so you can get more impressions and click with order.

  1. Create 7 gigs on your services
  2. Must be online most of the buyer time zone.
  3. Send 10 buyer requests per day.
  4. Proper on-page SEO of your gig.
  5. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  6. Learn from your competitors and what they are doing.
  7. Above all, be patient and be honest.

Always try to provide our best services with client satisfaction.

Thank you💗

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, jasimuddinguru6 said:

 

In my opinion, if you are a new seller on Fiverr you can create 7 gigs. So you will create gigs with low competition keywords, it ranks on the Fiverr first page so you can get more impressions and click with order.

  1. Create 7 gigs on your services
  2. Must be online most of the buyer time zone.
  3. Send 10 buyer requests per day.
  4. Proper on-page SEO of your gig.
  5. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  6. Learn from your competitors and what they are doing.
  7. Above all, be patient and be honest.

Always try to provide our best services with client satisfaction.

Thank you💗

Thank you very much

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/16/2021 at 12:50 AM, md_minhaz21 said:

Hi, 

I am a Digital Marketer. Specialist in Facebook and Google AdWords. Already i have completed 2 Orders. But now i do not get new order. How can i do now?

Thank You.

hi you can do this free course from learn fiverr which will be surely very helpful 

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/16/2021 at 12:50 AM, md_minhaz21 said:

I am a Digital Marketer. Specialist in Facebook and Google AdWords. Already i have completed 2 Orders. But now i do not get new order. How can i do now?

Welcome to the Fiverr Community
It is a little difficult to get orders from new sellers. Stay online & Share your gigs social site. Buyer requests must be sent correctly every day. New sellers are more likely to receive orders from buyer requests. Good luck to you.🙂 

Useful for a new seller: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, taronbd said:

Welcome to the Fiverr Community
It is a little difficult to get orders from new sellers. Stay online & Share your gigs social site. Buyer requests must be sent correctly every day. New sellers are more likely to receive orders from buyer requests. Good luck to you.🙂 

Useful for a new seller: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

thank you

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One of the most important things is to take care of your clients, at the beginning it is a little complex to have buyers, but when you manage to have buyers, take care of them a lot, show them your interest, that you do things well and that you are kind, generally if the clients feel well treated they will come back and that gives you more credibility =D

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to Fiverr! There sure is a lot to do when you’re a new seller. Below are some tips that you can prioritize as you begin to build your presence on Fiverr.

1. Get down to basics

Still a little uncertain about how to get started? Work out the nitty gritty of what your Gig is, how and where you’ll work and other details with a little help from this article on tips for creating your Gig.

2. Add a gig video

Our research shows that adding a brief, high quality video to your Gig can increase your orders by over 200%. For a new seller looking to make a first sale, this is a great place to start. For more, see some tips on creating a Gig video using your smartphone.

3. Make sure your gig delivery time makes sense

Once you have your Gig set up, double check the delivery times you’ve set for your Gig. Selecting the appropriate delivery time is an important step in making sure you’re set up to succeed on Fiverr. Learn more about how to gauge the right time for yourself.

4. Use SEO to help your gig get found

Small SEO tweaks can make a huge difference in the number of eyeballs your Gig will receive. Review best practices for a Gig title that will grab buyers’ attention.

5. Make your profile stand out

In a huge marketplace like Fiverr, sellers benefit from creating a consistent and memorable personal brand. Learn how to use a distinctive image and description on your Fiverr profile to define yourself and make your Gig stand out

6. Get the app

Downloading the Fiverr Android or iOS app will help you keep up with orders & buyer requests on the go. Being able to see and respond to requests anytime is a great way to grow your business faster.

7. Review the best practices

Browse Fiverr Help and Education Center and the Forum to understand the best practices for Fiverr sellers. Following these tips will help you get on the right track!

8. Learn how to go beyond $5

A five dollar Gig is just the beginning! Learn how to increase your earnings with Gig Packages.

9. Connect on the forum

Dive into the Fiverr forum and get acquainted with the community there. It’s a great resource for tips as well as a supportive place to connect with other sellers.

10. Back to school

Revisit Fiverr Help and Education Center often for updates. It’s where we’ll be posting all tips to help sellers learn and improve their businesses moving ahead!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...