How I improve my GIG IMPRESSIONS?

mdahashanhabib5

You can increase your impressions, clicks and views by doing SEO of your gig and by targeting the keyowrds buyers are searching. You can also increase them by promoting your gigs on social media platforms. First think follow the instructions of fiverr support to make your gig

36 minutes ago, sujondeb421 said:

clicks and views by doing SEO of your gig and by targeting the keyowrds buyers are searching.

This is right that better tags, doing a better SEO help gig to improve.

38 minutes ago, sujondeb421 said:

You can also increase them by promoting your gigs on social media platforms.

But impression never increases by sharing gig on social media, you can get a click though. Besides it might be sort of spamming, because there social media users use them to be entertained. If they need services they come to market place. And there is below 10% people on social media seeking for freelancers if I'm not wrong. 

On 7/16/2021 at 12:09 AM, graphics_cave said:

This is right that better tags, doing a better SEO help gig to improve.

But impression never increases by sharing gig on social media, you can get a click though. Besides it might be sort of spamming, because there social media users use them to be entertained. If they need services they come to market place. And there is below 10% people on social media seeking for freelancers if I'm not wrong. 

On 7/15/2021 at 11:24 PM, sujondeb421 said:

You can increase your impressions, clicks and views by doing SEO of your gig and by targeting the keyowrds buyers are searching. You can also increase them by promoting your gigs on social media platforms. First think follow the instructions of fiverr support to make your gig

Tnx for your advise

Archived