How to complain against a scammer buyer?

A client sent me an order for $175 whit out contact me (though I keep a line on my gig  "contact me before place an order") and the project was very complex. He created pressure to complete the project very quickly and I have completed the project and summited the project for the payment but he denied again and again and not want to pay me. I asked him what's the problem but he did not any response and cancel the project again and again. Please help me how t complain against this client. Thank you!

20 hours ago, b2b_leadhunter said:

A client sent me an order for $175 whit out contact me (though I keep a line on my gig  "contact me before place an order") and the project was very complex. He created pressure to complete the project very quickly and I have completed the project and summited the project for the payment but he denied again and again and not want to pay me. I asked him what's the problem but he did not any response and cancel the project again and again. Please help me how t complain against this client. Thank you!

Please contact fiverr support to cancel this project because if you complete this project probably you would get 1 star rating.

Archived