Buyer not paying

jmaxxw

Buyer contacted me and discussed about videos to make. I did it and attach file in the conversation for him to check. But then he does not place an order and pay me which was promised. Videos attached in the conversation has "fiverr" watermark right? I saw he has downloaded the video and published in other platform without the watermark?What should I do? Is there ways to report him or anything to solve this problem?

8 minutes ago, jmaxxw said:

Buyer contacted me and discussed about videos to make. I did it and attach file in the conversation for him to check. But then he does not place an order and pay me which was promised. Videos attached in the conversation has "fiverr" watermark right? I saw he has downloaded the video and published in other platform without the watermark?What should I do? Is there ways to report him or anything to solve this problem?

Without creating order you give a free work. I don't think CS can do anything in this matter. 

Guest content_create

Never deliver your work before the client has placed an order. There is no way you can get your money now. May this be a lesson for future.

You can report the ID of client and the Fiverr time will definitely block that account after taking things into consideration.

Do not let it demotivate you. 🙂

On 7/15/2021 at 10:48 AM, jmaxxw said:

I saw he has downloaded the video and published in other platform without the watermark?

Contact that platform and file a copyright infringement claim.  If he did not pay you, he stole your demo video.  And never even start on any work till the order is placed.  Good luck. 

On 7/15/2021 at 4:48 PM, jmaxxw said:

Videos attached in the conversation has "fiverr" watermark right?

In the inbox it only overlays a watermark on the preview. It will still let them download the file you attach that doesn't have the watermark.

If you wanted to show them a (eg. short) sample you could have overlaid your own watermark on a video you attached in a way that would make it unusable. eg. you could overlay a watermark that's the size of the whole frame at a particular opacity.

Archived