Fiverr failure, Help me to overcome it

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. 

For some reason, I wasn't active on Fiverr for a couple of months. After coming back, I found that my Fiverr gig rank is completely gone. My gig impressions are getting down badly. So, After analyzing this situation, I completely edit my gigs and also added some new low competitive high demand gigs. 

I tried many things to increase my impression. But the result is zero. My gig impressions are getting down till now.

Please help me to get back from this situation and suggest to me how can I get orders again like before.  

Thank you.

20 minutes ago, sirazummonira51 said:

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. 

For some reason, I wasn't active on Fiverr for a couple of months. After coming back, I found that my Fiverr gig rank is completely gone. My gig impressions are getting down badly. So, After analyzing this situation, I completely edit my gigs and also added some new low competitive high demand gigs. 

I tried many things to increase my impression. But the result is zero. My gig impressions are getting down till now.

Please help me to get back from this situation and suggest to me how can I get orders again like before.  

Thank you.

It knows the fiverr algorithm. How long will it take to get to your gig rank?

You try to stay online longer and keep sending buyer requests.

The gig will rank very soon if you get to work

Otherwise it may take 3 to 6 months

Open  some new gig in your category

In this case, what you should do:

1) First you check whether all your gigs are active or not. You can check from this link (
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig).
2) Regularly refer to fiber for 7 days and send buyer request. Check gig status after 7 days.
3) If there is no improvement in the gig, edit the gig.
4) Organize the title and description of the gig and present it in a neat way.
5) Use the mobile app to stay active online.

Capture.PNG

Being a level two seller completing above 1000 orders and getting experience from all these things through this journey,

I recommend you the following:

Do as much marketing as you can on social media, and send your quote to the buyer request  relevant request for your Gigs (do not quote unnecessarily just for the sake of sending offers)

Try to stay active on desktop as much as possible for you.

Try using the best keywords suggested by fiver for your gig.

Respond to queries faster.

Be polite with the buyers when responding to the queries

Give the best quality work.

Last but not not the least don't give up and stay cool

Remember each and every order matters, take it as your business that you are only going to grow, just put in your 1000%

I wish you the best in business!!

Regards

19 hours ago, maksud_billah said:

active on fiverr 20+ hours 

😲

19 hours ago, anwer_bijoy said:

Try active on fiver 24h for 15 days.

6 hours ago, mdsojib276 said:

Use the mobile app to stay active online.

That is just NOT right. (the part advising to never sleep or sleep so little you will be in a padded room soon)

Even IF you have the app open on your phone, once you "fall asleep" and, believe me, if you are a human and not on some illicit drug that keeps you up for a week - you will fall asleep - the app will sign you out after so many minutes of inactivity.

I see we are handing out more empty calories today!

GG

Archived