Gig Related Question.

jaxsquad

8 hours ago, catwriter said:

It won't create any problems at all, and if you use that month to learn as much as you can about Fiverr and improve your skills, once you do create gigs, they will be better.

Thanks, bro. I will use this month to learn as much as I can about Fiverr and improving my skills.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, jaxsquad said:

Will there be a problem if I don't give any gig after creating  Fiverr account? I want to give a gig after 1 month.

no problem at all, just take your time to create that best gig ever! Do research 🙂

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, irtifa_sarwath said:

its better to open a new account

Why would the OP close their current account and open a new one when there's nothing wrong with the account they have right now?

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

On 7/15/2021 at 4:33 AM, fahmidhimel said:

no problem, but better do quickly gig publish.

So, you make a statement, but do not back it up with any reasoning.

Why does this person need to quickly publish a Gig after making his account? What is your reasoning behind your "advice"?

The truth is, this person can create an account today and not put up any Gigs for months or years - it will have no affect on whether or not they get sales. Other factors are what determine why one flounders here or succeeds.

GG

• Like 3

11 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

The truth is, this person can create an account today and not put up any Gigs for months or years - it will have no affect on whether or not they get sales

One problem is Fiverr shows the seller's Join Month & Year but not when the gig was created.

Around a month wouldn't be a problem but if it was years it might be. eg. if I created an account in 2014 and then in 2021 created all my gigs, a buyer looking at the profile with the gigs on it with 0 reviews and no last delivery date might think "why hasn't this seller had any orders/reviews in all those years since they joined?" "Is there something wrong with the gigs?" "Are they still available on Fiverr?". It would probably put buyers off as they don't know the gigs are new (unless they were viewing with the "newest arrival" sort). The seller would probably need to then try and get orders through sending offers to buyer requests, and if the buyers checked the seller's profile and saw the join date was years ago with no reviews it might make those buyers less likely to buy too.

Though maybe it could help if the seller said something about only recently creating the gigs/becoming a seller in the profile if it was quite a few years after joining that they created their gigs.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, uk1000 said:

One problem is Fiverr shows the seller's Join Month & Year but not when the gig was created.

Around a month wouldn't be a problem but if it was years it might be. eg. if I created an account in 2014 and then in 2021 created all my gigs, a buyer looking at the profile with the gigs on it with 0 reviews and no last delivery date might think "why hasn't this seller had any orders/reviews in all those years since they joined?" "Is there something wrong with the gigs?" "Are they still available on Fiverr?". It would probably put buyers off as they don't know the gigs are new (unless they were viewing with the "newest arrival" sort). The seller would probably need to then try and get orders through sending offers to buyer requests, and if the buyers checked the seller's profile and saw the join date was years ago with no reviews it might make those buyers less likely to buy too.

Though maybe it could help if the seller said something about only recently creating the gigs/becoming a seller in the profile if it was quite a few years after joining that they created their gigs.

Thanks, There is logic in your words.

• Like 1