Orders keep appearing as "Delivered" then reverting to "In-Progress" after a few hours

adeniji57

Question

Over the past few days, Fiverr has been really buggy for me. This has ranged from some of my clients not being able to complete their order to some of my orders appearing as delivered, then a few minutes later, showing up as undelivered. I had to deliver one of my client's orders 3 times before it was marked as delivered.

Last night, I delivered an order before going to sleep and this morning I woke up to it being undelivered and late. This will now be my first late delivery in my whole time using Fiverr and I believe that this wasn't my fault.

Is there anything I can do about this as I'm worried about it repeating itself in the future?

Also. is there anyway that I can rectify the "Late" delivery as it was due to a bug?

4 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, adeniji57 said:

Is there anything I can do about this as I'm worried about it repeating itself in the future?

The only place to find resolution for something you think is a site bug/error, is to contact Customer Support and let them know what happened. 

Archived