If Buyer Not Responds After His Order What Should I Do?

noshadhosting

Question

Recently One Buyer Place an Order without Asking Me. He didn't give me all requirements I need. I asked him many times “what’s your total budget for the Twitter ads campaign and how long you want to run ads?”  but he never responded. Order Time Is running Out so I delivered this order.

After 3 days buyer came and ask for revision he said “ I will let you know when I need a Twitter ads campaign” Actually he also doesn’t even know when he needs twitter ads.

On My Account, It’s Already Showing 6 days Late. I request for a time extended but the buyer not even responding to my text also not extending my time.

So My Question is:

• Will it impact my Fiverr account?
  • How can I solve this issue?

Screenshot_2.jpg

10 answers to this question

You have not received all requirement but any how you have delivered order before the due time. If you delivered blank then it is against fiver terms. and fiver can take action against your account.

Correct way to solve this issue is you have to extend the delivery time and still the customer not responding you have to contact CS to cancel the order without effecting your stats. 

57 minutes ago, noshadhosting said:

Recently One Buyer Place an Order without Asking Me. He didn't give me all requirements I need. I asked him many times “what’s your total budget for the Twitter ads campaign and how long you want to run ads?”  but he never responded. Order Time Is running Out so I delivered this order.

After 3 days buyer came and ask for revision he said “ I will let you know when I need a Twitter ads campaign” Actually he also doesn’t even know when he needs twitter ads.

On My Account, It’s Already Showing 6 days Late. I request for a time extended but the buyer not even responding to my text also not extending my time.

So My Question is:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Please keep patience. Hope soon buyer will send you requirements. And dont worry about LATE, later you can extend that order. BUT if you exceed 28 days, you cant extend order without additional offer.

If you dont want to continue this order, you can contact Fiverr Support, they can cancel this order. I hope it will not affect your rating.

Thanks

On 7/15/2021 at 1:10 PM, noshadhosting said:

So My Question is:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Did you start the order without requirements?

On 7/15/2021 at 2:39 PM, coder71 said:

Please keep patience. Hope soon buyer will send you requirements. And dont worry about LATE, later you can extend that order. BUT if you exceed 28 days, you cant extend order without additional offer.

If you dont want to continue this order, you can contact Fiverr Support, they can cancel this order. I hope it will not affect your rating.

Thanks

Thank you!

On 7/15/2021 at 2:19 PM, nuralomislam71 said:

Don't worry, wait for the client's response. when he needs he will let you know. I faced the same issue after a few days later he comes and takes the order with complete. and I saw many sellers they have 200+ days later order still pending

OMG 200 Days! My order still showing late delivery 😞

On 7/18/2021 at 5:37 PM, gustavovieira said:

Try to send the message not only on the order chat, but also on the inbox chat. Maybe he didn't see the message on the order chat. It happened to me once, not realizing that i had a message there.

I did on the both. But he never respond.

Archived