1. Stay Online 12 Hours 

2. Work in a daily routine like mine which I’ve attached

3. Use no Extensions to stay Online. Stay Online by yourself

4. Learn something new everyday

5. Buy some paid courses otherwise don’t come here

6. Be a skilled person. Learn professionally and better than your competitors

7. Also buy a course about Fiverr

8. If possible create accounts in 4 M***********

9. Do Social Media Marketing Everyday on Twitter and LinkedIn but don’t do spamming.

10. Send 33 Cold E-mail Everyday

11. Create Eye-catching Gig Images

12. Rank Gigs

13. Create 7 Gigs

14. Learn from Professionals

15. Stay Connected in Fiverr Forum

16. Do Yoga 😆Everyday

17. Be Honest 

18. Be Patient

19 minutes ago, rabiul2222 said:

Stay Online 12 Hours 

No. Spend your time learning instead.

Work in a daily routine like mine which I’ve attached

Where?

Use no Extensions to stay Online. Stay Online by yourself

Using an extension is against ToS, so correct, but staying online is a waste of time.

Learn something new everyday

I agree.

Buy some paid courses otherwise don’t come here

That is some attitude you have there. Perhaps you should read a book on effective written communication? Also, it is not a requirement to buy a paid course to sell on Fiverr. Yes, paid courses can be helpful, but so can free ones.

Be a skilled person. Learn professionally and better than your competitors

Agreed.

Also buy a course about Fiverr

No. A course on Fiverr could potentially include much harmful advice. Buy a book on marketing instead.

If possible create accounts in 4 M***********

Don't know what that is.

Do Social Media Marketing Everyday on Twitter and LinkedIn but don’t do spamming.

So what is social media marketing according to you?

Send 33 Cold E-mail Everyday

99% of people (made-up statistic, I know) don't like cold emails, and most don't read them.

Create Eye-catching Gig Images

Sure, but you can also use marketing techniques directly on your gig thumbnail. Reading a book on marketing might help you figure out how to do that. Or just common sense.

Rank Gigs

That's not advice, and gig positions change all the time. The algorithm seems to be much more dynamic than that now.

Create 7 Gigs

Only if you can offer 7 things at a high level. Otherwise, just sticking to one thing you are really good at can also bring you success. I only had one gig on Fiverr for two years and earned thousands.

Learn from Professionals

Agreed.

Stay Connected in Fiverr Forum

Only if you mean learning from here. Posting won't help you in itself. Remember to be aware that some people share bad advice.

Do Yoga 😆Everyday

Agreed.

Be Honest 

Agreed.

Be Patient

Agreed, but, most of all, you should be active in trying to improve yourself as a freelancer.

EDIT: Oh, I see you have 0 sales. So why are you sharing advice like you are an expert?

2 hours ago, rabiul2222 said:

@mrmmahi03 Follow these and don't follow any bad advices:

1. Stay Online 12 Hours 

9. Do Social Media Marketing Everyday on Twitter and LinkedIn but don’t do spamming.

12. Rank Gigs

13. Create 7 Gigs

16. Do Yoga 😆Everyday

17. Be Honest 

18. Be Patient

thanks & 16 no.😄

2 hours ago, vibronx said:

No. Spend your time learning instead.

Where?

Using an extension is against ToS, so correct, but staying online is a waste of time.

I agree.

That is some attitude you have there. Perhaps you should read a book on effective written communication? Also, it is not a requirement to buy a paid course to sell on Fiverr. Yes, paid courses can be helpful, but so can free ones.

Agreed.

No. A course on Fiverr could potentially include much harmful advice. Buy a book on marketing instead.

Don't know what that is.

So what is social media marketing according to you?

99% of people (made-up statistic, I know) don't like cold emails, and most don't read them.

Sure, but you can also use marketing techniques directly on your gig thumbnail. Reading a book on marketing might help you figure out how to do that. Or just common sense.

That's not advice, and gig positions change all the time. The algorithm seems to be much more dynamic than that now.

Only if you can offer 7 things at a high level. Otherwise, just sticking to one thing you are really good at can also bring you success. I only had one gig on Fiverr for two years and earned thousands.

Agreed.

Only if you mean learning from here. Posting won't help you in itself. Remember to be aware that some people share bad advice.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Agreed, but, most of all, you should be active in trying to improve yourself as a freelancer.

EDIT: Oh, I see you have 0 sales. So why are you sharing advice like you are an expert?

* I'm new so I want to get started well 

The best advice I can give you is that when you have an opportunity, make the most of it. Sometimes it may take time but when you have it, do your best and then things will be easier and easier but you must maintain the same attitude.

4 hours ago, mrmmahi03 said:

give me some advise as a new seller?🙂

Hey,
As new on fiverr, the best advise would be to work on your skills and do whatever you can using your core skill and how help the buyer to solve their problems thats how you can grow step by step. And also will enjoy the learning & earning. Keep hope and have a faith in yourself

4 hours ago, rabiul2222 said:

1. Stay Online 12 Hours 

12. Rank Gigs

13. Create 7 Gigs

16. Do Yoga 😆Everyday

17. Be Honest 

18. Be Patient

1) Though its not possible to stay online 24/7 after all we are human as well:)
2) Its true we should follow the routines & habits in life to have a great learning.
3) Extensions are evil, if you use you might get penalty by fiverr. keep honesty to be online and try to fulfill the criteria of fiverr TOS as much as possible.

5 hours ago, rabiul2222 said:

Send 33 Cold E-mail Everyday

Every email I get that id not from a person or company I know goes straight into the trash, just as the junk emails I get from the post office go into my recycling bin. 

5 hours ago, rabiul2222 said:
  • Learn from Professionals

• Stay Connected in Fiverr Forum

• Do Yoga 😆Everyday

• Be Honest 

• Be Patient

Yes learn from the successful sellers here on the Forum. We are professionals! 😉 The other steps are good advice. Yoga is a very good form of exercise and meditation! I once brought a friend to yoga who was an avid bike rider, hiker, and exercise enthusiast. She said she did not realize how physically demanding yoga was. 

Hi  mrmmahi03,

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

On 7/15/2021 at 6:54 PM, ligiacarvalho said:

My advice is : Read. A lot! 

Many new sellers skip this step aiming to get orders and forget the basics of learning to build and establish your career, one step at a time.

Good luck!

That's true, Learning is most important

On 7/15/2021 at 1:40 PM, rabiul2222 said:

1. Stay Online 12 Hours 

12. Rank Gigs

13. Create 7 Gigs

16. Do Yoga 😆Everyday

17. Be Honest 

18. Be Patient

This is the best advice of mine seen ever. Thanks obviously i try to follow this routine 100 to 100 and i hope i will get results.

15 hours ago, angel_vox said:

Hi  mrmmahi03,

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

great advice 

• 4 months later...

Archived