How can I always be active online on fiverr

the0verl0rd

Assalamualaikum Everyone,

I am a new seller on Fiverr. I have created 3 gigs. I am trying to be active on online (Everyday 10-12 hours). But my gig impression and clicks go downs day by day. What I am supposed to do now. Any process that can help me to increase my gig impression and clicks ? Please advice me.

Thank you. 

Being online will not help you as much as you think. In fact, I get most of my messages when I am offline, and I only log into Fiverr when I am messaged (or need to deliver). A better use of your time would be to read marketing, business, and communication books. If you do that, and take notes, you will have a good idea of how to get orders. Also, you could try to spend some time improving your skills.

You should selected Fiverr FQA.

and if you active always in Fiverr, it's bad effect in your life. But try to active your working hours properly and Research properly other competitor gigs as well. So, Take screenshots every week in your gigs impressions and if don't improve your gig impressions then EDIT your gig. But remember everything has to be better than before hope then increase you gig impression and clicks. keep patience.

Thanks

10 minutes ago, listing_guys said:

You should use fiverr app to connect with fiverr , Refresh this app after 10-15 minutes it will stay you online and you should use desktop to stay online 🙂

Hello, glad ginger man with pleased expression, wears round glasses, dressed casually,

At least, that is a mix of the titles I find when I search for your profile picture. 

You stole your profile picture. It is not you, and it is against Fiverr's Terms of Service to misrepresent yourself, which you are doing right now. I suggest you change your profile picture immediately, or you are likely to be warned/banned at any point. Your profile picture should be of you or an illustration/logo you have the rights to use.

There's a single way to be active on Fiverr 24 hours a day.

Build a team, and have multiple people on a rotating schedule working on the platform. With 8 hour shifts, you only need 3 people to cover the 24 hours. Build your team with people from different timezones, and congratulations, you all have normal working hours, nobody is working extra time, and the account is always active on Fiverr. 

But this is not what you're asking. What you're asking is how to trick the system into showing you online 24 hours a day, even though in reality you are not. And you do this because you don't understand how things work. Your impressions are not lower or higher due to the amount of hours you spend online. 

Archived