My Fiverr Account is gone under review by saying that i have deal outside fiverr.

saqibwazzir

Question

10 answers to this question

Communication outside of the platform is something Fiverr really does not like for quite the obvious reasons. So normally you'd get a warning (which can be read in the link @imagination7413helpfully provided) but Fiverr also states: 

• Some violations may result in an immediate block without warning based on the severity of the violation.

So I wouldn't know if you'll get your account back. I guess you'd have to wait until the review process is over (which can take up to 90 days) but outside communication isn't taken lightly by Fiverr so if you did do this, I'm afraid your chances are quite slim.  

Sabinespoems - you wrote "communication outside of platform fiverr does not like." You are incorrect fiverr's terms of service states "

• "Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page."
  • What is prohibited is getting paid outside fiverr; getting work outside fiverr or other acts that abuse their systems.

@steve_gerard Fiverr does state that, but it clearly says necessary exchange of personal information. For example if you want a certain logo designed you'd have to share personal information. Or from a seller's perspective, perhaps a portfolio or something. That's why even when Fiverr's system detects it and restricts an account, they always review the claim to see if an account will be disabled. I said Fiverr doesn't like it because in their ToS they say this:

"Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted".

Communication outside of Fiverr is allowed when it relates to a Gig. The communication rule is there to prevent people from setting up a contact outside Fiverr so they can bypass paying Fiverr's fees. For instance, "Here's my Twitter account, contact me there" in a message is not okay. But providing outside information in a Gig delivery if it relates to the Gig (such as Twitter, website, for proof of work etc) is fine.

Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr 
in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Will fiverr give me any chance

During the period , you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. You have to wait till Fiverr team will keep you posted with any update.

Archived