Need help for getting order

kingsdesign95

Hello Friends,
I’m KingsDesign95, But I have an another name Tanjir I would like to know that, How i can improve my new account gig, I just open my gig before 1 day, Before 2 years ago i loss my level 2 account, After this i open my new account and gig yesterday, I try too much time for rank my gig, I take this time to rank my gig and order take order as last chance in my life, so suggest me so i can keep me on marketplace as a freelancer.
help me about inform that:
what trick is the best for rank the gig?
Which way can give me order?
Is there have any problem about creating my gig.
Do i need to update anything in my gig.

my gig is here: https://www.fiverr.com/kingsdesign95/do-best-typography-tshirt-design

Thanks a lot…!!!

Hi Tanji! Welcome to the Fiverr community. Here are some suggestions to improve the ranking of your gig, helping you to get more orders. To get your order it can be quite difficult at first. But the best ways to get your orders flowing in include:

1. Having keywords in your gigs (don’t overuse them though)
  2. Include a video and good quality photos
  3. Link accounts, do Fiverr’s tests and courses to gain credibility (this increased my ranking from my experience.
    Hope it Helps!
    High-Res Studios

Hi Tanji! Welcome to the Fiverr community. Here are some suggestions to improve the ranking of your gig, helping you to get more orders. To get your order it can be quite difficult at first. But the best ways to get your orders flowing in include:

1. Having keywords in your gigs (don’t overuse them though)
  2. Include a video and good quality photos
  3. Link accounts, do Fiverr’s tests and courses to gain credibility (this increased my ranking from my experience.

Hope it Helps!

High-Res Studios

Thanks for your advise

Hello Friends,
I am a Graphic Design, I create a gig for T-shirt Design, But I can do Photo Editing Work, Logo Design, Business card Design, flyer Design and E.T.C.
My question is, Can i create multiple gig in this category for t-shirt-logodesign- photo editing, business card design, flyer design.

Advance Thanks for your advice. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Friends🙂,
Please can anyone solved my issue🥺 ...
1 . I just complete my 1st order in fiverr In my photoshop editing gig, After complete the order i have seen i 
    have 0% positive rating and review is N/A.
2. After Order complete, I'm doing Buyer request, But it's giving a a notice that is: 
    ""PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT""
3. In buyer request option i see there have 2 active buyer request but There No buyer request Found.
4. I got my first review before 2 hours, But i seen in my gig That, Review published before 7 hours ago.
5. My t-shirt Design gig is not appear in search.

I really very disappointed for this bug problem, What I can do Now.😔 
Thanks a lot.

ss1.PNG

ss2.PNG

ss3.PNG

ss4.PNG

Most of those are visual bugs. The Buyer Request one is a very common bug. For the other, try looking at you profile from a different browser. If you still see the N/A and I'd suggest waiting at least 24 hours, as sometimes the systems are slow to update.

Concerning your gig and the search:

> “Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs in the second paragraph.

---

Are your impressions zero? First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is 'active' then how many days has it been zero? If it's only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update. If it's been zero more than 72 hours, and is listed as active, contact Fiverr customer Support.

If impressions are *not* zero, then it doesn't matter if you cannot find your own gig. Other people can, or you would not be getting impressions.

Hello Friends, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I'm a new seller in Fiverr :slight_smile:, i create a gig before 15 days, But i have no order :frowning_face:, and i get 19 buyer request in my acc and i did buyer request properly, But i have no reply from there :pensive:. 
I see that, in this 15 days in my gig have only 17 impressions and 2 click :weary:. 
Here have too many senior sellers and bro, I request to them so can help me about this problem. :pleading_face:
my gig link is here: https://www.fiverr.com/kingsdesign95/do-best-typography-tshirt-design
i will so pleased if you check it out and suggest me. :pray:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Friend,

We are all here for freelancing🥰

I am a new seller in fiverr and i get 4 order and i have 3 review, I get orders from buyer request. But i have no order from rank, or direct sms, So i think that my gig properly not ranked in fiverr, and my all 4 gigs impression also not good, Can anyone advise me so i can rank my gig, There have any hidden trick that i don't no about.

im active 24 hours every day in fiverr with my pc and others time when i outside of home then with my hand device browser. I don't need to rank my all gig, I just want it, only just 1 gig will rank so can just earn from it and can develope my career from it, Cause now out running life is going hell for COVID-19 Problem, And the BANGLADESH is Not Safe at this moment also, And In Bangladesh ( District: LALMONIRHAT) My Location are is in RED ZONE (WITH DANGER ALSO).

I'm not able to go out of my home area and my family members also, i'm very seek about money also, They depend on me, Please pray for me. 🥺

Thanks for all of my FORUM Friends.

1 hour ago, kingsdesign95 said:

im active 24 hours every day

Why? You do not need to be. 😉

1 hour ago, kingsdesign95 said:

I don't need to rank my all gig, I just want it, only just 1 gig will rank

There is no such thing as ranking on Fiverr. However, if you mean gig placement that is fluid. Every person that does a search will be given different results, so you will see something different than I do. 

Look for an article by Frank_D called "Welcome to Fiverr 3.0 in the search box. 🔍 There is a great deal of information there about how Fiverr works and how to improve your profile, gigs and service. 

Hello friends, Please read carefully, Will Get a better help INSALLAH🥰

The Most important thing is GIG IMAGE, You need to make a attractive image, so when a buyer searching related service then showing too many gig, so if your gig image is attractive his eye will go there first.

You need to make a description with eye catchy style but not a long story.

If you can take a skill test it's a better point to get order.

do your gig image offline and online seo.

Do Blog marketing.

and mostly send 10 buyer request everyday must, But if you just writing it there have no pint about his requirement, then you don't need to send it, If can then send a proper offer that, Yes I can DO IT.

Stay ONLINE 24 Hour's Not Only 10 Hour's.

Don't use any extension or Bot software it's very harmful for a account.

And try to thinking that: You are doing a official job in fiverr, You main Earning Point is Fiverr.

You Must Get a better Result.

If you think My suggestions is helpful then Can i get favorite on my gigs and profile!!!!

www.fiverr.com/kingsdesign95

Thanks....!!!!

Hello Everyone

WISHING EiD MuBaRaK In EiDuL AdHa

A secrete tip for graphic designer. Do you Know You can rank your Gig Easily Like me: I did it before 15 Days, and get 6 orders. If you wanna know it Comment below i will discuss you my trick. it's Eid Special for everyone, I'm not posting cause some members will just read it, and will go back and will not ask for a thanks.

So who will reply i will give him my trick.

check my gig so you can trusted.....

happy freelancing......🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/share/2WjxW4

https://www.fiverr.com/share/r9B59N

On 7/21/2021 at 12:41 AM, kingsdesign95 said:

Do you Know You can rank your Gig Easily Like me:

No, you cannot, because there is no rank in the Fiverr search system. Every user sees different search results. 

On 7/21/2021 at 12:41 AM, kingsdesign95 said:

If you wanna know it Comment below i will discuss you my trick.

There are no secret tricks, nor do you have any secret success knowledge that no one else knows. You are a new seller, who joined Fiverr last month. 

Archived