I have received a TIP of 125$

8 hours ago, monirthuin said:

Great You got the top tips. My highest tips $25

1 hour ago, maezma85 said:

Congratulations! The maximum I have received as a tip was 25 dollars, but of 32 sales I have received tips 20 times and the feeling of recognition is very nice.

That's great! I have received 50$ Multiple times & previously my best was 100$ but this time buyers was really generous 🙂  

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2021 at 12:17 AM, angela43 said:

My highest tip is $26.75. What do you think you did differently to get this very high tip?

Sorry for being inactive I was busy with some stuff. 

Well it totally depends on the order & client's requirement. First the order was big $$$ three figures, secondly the buyer was tired of getting pre-written scripts it only takes 5-10 mins or maybe less to read all the requirements & prepare a proper reply which shows you have understood the project properly. Even though English is not my native language but I always try my best to explain everything. 

Spending 5-10 min with client really helps to gain their trust & doing exactly what they want will help you to build a long term relationship. 

6 hours ago, awaisahmed489 said:

Sorry for being inactive I was busy with some stuff. 

Well it totally depends on the order & client's requirement. First the order was big $$$ three figures, secondly the buyer was tired of getting pre-written scripts it only takes 5-10 mins or maybe less to read all the requirements & prepare a proper reply which shows you have understood the project properly. Even though English is not my native language but I always try my best to explain everything. 

Spending 5-10 min with client really helps to gain their trust & doing exactly what they want will help you to build a long term relationship. 

Thanks for this reply. I came up with having a free 15mins  discovery session with client on zoom and I must say, its very helpful in letting client know I know my onions. 

I have only had 2 sessions so far .

The first is to teach and educate my client on how to use Mailchimp while the second is about let them know about the best strategy that fits their business.

So far so good. I got the order but not the tip yet.

Thanks 

Archived