Benefits of stay active in Fiverr forum

I want to know how i will be benefited by staying active on fiverr forum?

You can improve and gain more knowledge.

what activities i have to play in fiverr forum?

Read, Write & Practice to enjoy more benefits.

• Like 13
  • Up 3

28 minutes ago, prava_smrite said:

how i will be benefited by staying active on fiverr forum

You can gain knowldege from the others who facing problem and posting here..and the other who post informative informations here ...But it is not guranteed that you will get orders from staying online in fiverr forum...

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, uchihashahin01 said:

You can gain knowldege from the others who facing problem and posting here..and the other who post informative informations here ...But it is not guranteed that you will get orders from staying online in fiverr forum...

But many people say that this misconception is that if you are active in the forum, the gig will not rank or the order will not come.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, prava_smrite said:

I want to know how i will be benefited by staying active on fiverr forum?

If you read various topics on the forum, you can learn a lot...if you figure out how to tell information from misinformation (a lot of people believe that simply being active on the forum will bring them orders and make them Top Rated Sellers, so they post a lot of nonsense that makes it difficult to find useful stuff and correct information).

1 hour ago, prava_smrite said:

Then, what activities i have to play in fiverr forum?

Forum participation isn't mandatory, so there's literally nothing that you have to do.

• Like 17

3 hours ago, prava_smrite said:

I want to know how i will be benefited by staying active on fiverr forum? Then, what activities i have to play in fiverr forum?

Thanks in Advance ❤️

Welcome!

Interested to know what forum participation can do? Read here:

Edited by corsogr
  • Like 7

18 hours ago, dev_tahmina said:

But many people say that this misconception is that if you are active in the forum, the gig will not rank or the order will not come.

Yes, that is correct you do not get a better gig placement or orders from your Fiverrr forum participation. What you will get is knowledge about how to run your Fiverr business IF YOU DO NOT listen to the advise of the spammers that are prevalent on the forum. Follow the advice of knowledgeable users. Do not follow the advice of those who regurgitate the junk they read on YouTube that was posted by some Fiverr guru who only wants to get views to make money! Except for @coerdelion aka Fiverr Fin. She posts good Fiverr info on YouTube! 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Yes, that is correct you do not get a better gig placement or orders from your Fiverrr forum participation.

What if he/she posts here and starts getting orders?

Have you read the buyer's section where they share their views on spotting potentiality in a seller judging by their forum responses?

You many need to read here more.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, corsogr said:

You many need to read here more.

Vickie's been on the forum for a slight bit of time and has read at least a handful of posts, I would imagine. 😉

Trying to cite one's own thread with regularly contested viewpoints as a valid reference seems a dubious thing to do.

Edited by enunciator
  • Like 9

17 minutes ago, enunciator said:

Vickie's been on the forum for a slight bit of time and has read at least a handful of posts, I would imagine. 😉

Well she has joined July 21, 2017 the forum while I have joined March 15, 2016. I do not participate in emoji/meme threads that skyrocket dubiously, (I actually love this word) your reputation. 😉

Sharing the truth should be shared many times. Anyway, assuming that Vickie knows more, she won't find difficulty to answer without a low effort reply my questions. ehehe 🙂

PS - I'd rather be quoted with an answer to my questions addressing her by her personally, rather continue this advocacy attempt. Thanks.

Edited by corsogr
  • Like 4

I use the forum mainly to try to improve my English. I'm learning a few things about Fiverr and human nature. 
So far I don't think it got me an order, but I've already bought from members since they were in the forum. 

Edited by teramangala
  • Like 8

• Here are many experts and experienced members of Fiverr's. So you can share your problem here, which are relevant to Fiverr.
    • In this community, everyone shares their experiences as a blog. You can read those blogs and acquire knowledge
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2021 at 11:47 PM, ih_enan said:
  • Here are many experts and experienced members of Fiverr's. So you can share your problem here, which are relevant to Fiverr.
    • In this community, everyone shares their experiences as a blog. You can read those blogs and acquire knowledge

Good answer

• Like 4

On 7/17/2021 at 1:03 PM, teramangala said:

I use the forum mainly to try to improve my English. I'm learning a few things about Fiverr and human nature. 
So far I don't think it got me an order, but I've already bought from members since they were in the forum. 

The best answer

• Like 3