I have completed my first order

2 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

You already posted this in the (correct) category so I don't see the added value of you repeating it again here and cluttering the forum...

Sorry I don't know which is the correct category. I am new to the fiverr forum.

So please tell me the correct category so that I can post there

• Like 4

This category is reserved for (as the title says) Tips for Sellers and you're not providing any tips, so I suggest you delete this thread from here and either post it in the 'Your Fiverr Experience' or 'The Ranting Plot'. You first posted it in this last category, which is completely fine. But creating several threads with the same content won't help 🙂  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, web_hardy said:

I have completed my first order.

The buyer is happy, but he is Gone without feedback.

I don't know what to do now. No response was sought, as it was against the rules of fiverr

When you deliver the files try to told something like "I'm waiting for your valuable comment" , "Don't forget to share your valuable comment". Or something like that.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rashadujjamanr said:

When you deliver the files try to told something like "I'm waiting for your valuable comment" , "Don't forget to share your valuable comment". Or something like that.

thank you brother

• Like 2

On 7/14/2021 at 11:28 PM, web_hardy said:

I have completed my first order.

The buyer is happy, but he is Gone without feedback.

I don't know what to do now. No response was sought, as it was against the rules of fiverr

Congratulations😇