How you can find the best seller for cheap price?

You can go through in any service category  new seller gigs.Check those seller videos compare with his/her gig description.If you can find similarity then go through google to know the actual work what need to do as a seller.

Compare all of this then you can find your preferred seller.Also before place an order you can take a interview.Ask some major question .What you can get also from google or from your experience.You can get a service for only 5$ from a new seller.

So justify a new seller knowledge then get your service for cheap rate.

Stay tuned for more new updates about buy any service.

Here i have attached a experienced new video.Check it and look how much good service he provide with just 5$

206039365_348145240315800_1299699230518233127_n.png

• Like 9
  • Confused 7

Does cheap mean better? Do you rather hire a good seller with high rate or a seller with low rate? Do you know anything about value-based pricing?

Are advising to exploit new sellers to do jobs for low rate?

Edited by montaaz
  • Like 17

16 hours ago, seomarketingbos said:

Here i have attached a experienced new video.Check it and look how much good service he provide with just 5$

Um, that's you in this video, and it's the same video you have hosted on your gig. So, what it looks like is that are trying to do here, is find a way around the forum rules, which indicate that you cannot promote your services on the forum (outside of the "My Fiverr Gigs"). Your customers are not on the Fiverr forum, and we are not your customers. 

In addition, I could not understand anything you were saying in your video. If I cannot understand what you're saying, it is a good bet buyers won't either.

• Like 22
  • Up 1

I'll tell you something and I think the majority here will agree. When I see a service at 5 dollars I run because the price does not even warrant turning on the computer, I use more electricity. The price of a seller says a lot about the quality of his work, although many times some believe that their work is worth more than the price they put. I try to find a balance so that it is beneficial for both parts, because i'm relatively new and because there is a lot of competition in my niche but for 5 dollars I would not even open photoshop.

Edited by maezma85
  • Like 10

The things you can do are:

1) You can make a request in a post and there will be several seller buyer requests. You can ask them for work samples. And you can hire him to fix the price that will work the least.
2) You can ask New Seller or Level One Sellers for previous work samples. And you can see the feedback of the subscribers and work through the custom offer by bargaining through the inbox.

• Like 4

Attempting to surreptitiously post an ad for yourself as a 'Tip for Buyers.'  🤦‍♂️

This doesn't convey any substantive tip. "New sellers are more likely to accept performing work for a cheaper price." That's not a secret, and is a grim fact that is frequently used by predatory buyers to exploit new/desperate sellers into doing large scale orders for peanuts...

• Like 10

Best sellers are not cheap probably because they are top rated, but you can see some new sellers who are actually better because of their potential skills and they have a cheap price since they are new sellers who are aiming to attract in more buyers. A trial might put you in the right direction.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2021 at 5:48 PM, seomarketingbos said:

You can go through in any service category  new seller gigs.Check those seller videos compare with his/her gig description.If you can find similarity then go through google to know the actual work what need to do as a seller.

Compare all of this then you can find your preferred seller.Also before place an order you can take a interview.Ask some major question .What you can get also from google or from your experience.You can get a service for only 5$ from a new seller.

So justify a new seller knowledge then get your service for cheap rate.

Stay tuned for more new updates about buy any service.

206039365_348145240315800_1299699230518233127_n.png

In addition to have this screen that means that you have 2 accounts and that you bought yourself your Gig ... oh what a surprise you got 5 stars with a very complimentary comment!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, teramangala said:

In addition to have this screen that means that you have 2 accounts and that you bought yourself your Gig ...

Haha, who knows it might be his friend! 😉

On 7/14/2021 at 11:48 PM, seomarketingbos said:

Check it and look how much good service he provide with just 5$

I can see the username from the url in that photo and it matches the review you received on your gig........... Are you also the buyer? Do you have two Fiverr accounts?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 7/14/2021 at 9:48 PM, seomarketingbos said:

service for cheap rate

Service for cheap rate or service with fair price? And I think you are trying to advertise your gig with a poor cheap way. Dear, try to be smart. Have a nice day.🙂