Today I get into a new rank on Forum

razamiya716

I am new seller also i am new in fiverr Forum. But continuously being active in Forum i gather so many knowledge. Doing that i increased my level gradually. Today just about few mins ago i got my 8th rank on Fiverr Forum. I am so happy today. I did not think about that such a short time i can gather so many knowledge with ranking up. So there is my little happiness sharing with  my community.Thank you all.

4 hours ago, razamiya716 said:

I am new seller also i am new in fiverr Forum. But continuously being active in Forum i gather so many knowledge. Doing that i increased my level gradually. Today just about few mins ago i got my 8th rank on Fiverr Forum. I am so happy today. I did not think about that such a short time i can gather so many knowledge with ranking up. So there is my little happiness sharing with  my community.Thank you all.

hope you will grow with fiverr forum day by day. Thanks for sharing lots of things with us. All the best. 

5 hours ago, razamiya716 said:

Congrats!

18 hours ago, razamiya716 said:

i got my 8th rank on Fiverr Forum. I am so happy today. I did not think about that such a short time i can gather so many knowledge with ranking up.

Forum ranks are just ranks. They are just for fun, and nothing more. They exist to help diversify the users on this form. They are superficial, and have absolutely nothing to do with your Fiverr gigs, or the success you could have as a seller.

Just now, jonbaas said:

Forum ranks are just ranks. They are just for fun, and nothing more. They exist to help diversify the users on this form. They are superficial, and have absolutely nothing to do with your Fiverr gigs, or the success you could have as a seller.

Yes you are right. Thank you

This is a strategy of authority to make you active on this forum. 

By the way 

54 minutes ago, shaamim said:

It's not a big deal. It's just level badge. Your posts only 59! Try to helping people in your advice not reaction.

I like this statement. People use to make copy paste comment as other people can see the profile name. 

Archived