Still now I don't get any order from my gig.

devhossain

On 7/14/2021 at 6:58 AM, devhossain said:

How can I get order from my gig?

You can earn orders from your target customers, by understanding the needs of those customers, offering services that solve those needs, and convincing those target customers to hire you.

On 7/14/2021 at 5:28 PM, devhossain said:

I have created my fiverr account for 1 month. I already have created some gigs but I don't get any order from my gig.

You need to be patient to get your first order I got my first order after 2 months. Be patient and try to optimize your gigs to rank it in the fiverr search

Almighty Allah

First of all, Make perfect eye catchy gig image and offline SEO then select 2-3 keyword based on your gig. Make a perfect gig title and description. you can add a video on your gig. Everyday send 10 buyer request do not copy and paste. And minimum 20 hours active the fiverr dashboard and fiverr forum. Insha Allah you can get a order very fast.

Thank you ❤️

I have created my fiverr account for 1 month. I already have created some gigs but I don't get any order from my gig.

You need to keep patience, and try to evaluate your gigs image, descriptions & tags every time to identify the gap between your gig and others and also keep an eye on what valuable solutions you can offer to the client so that they convinced to you and ultimately buy from you.

Don't lose hope, it may take a few months or a few weeks to get your order.

When I uploaded my gigs on Fiverr for the first time, I have waited for approximately 6 to 7 months, then after a year I got my first client on fiverr which has taught me so many things from handing projects to improving my communication skills and also convert those buyers to my clients.

I always prefer "value & quality work" over "an instant success". You must follow some rules and steps in order to get success on fiverr.

So, * Don't lose your hope and most importantly keep patience which can change your life forever.

And also read the *Fiverr guidelines and terms of conditions to know more better about the platform and norms to use.

Best wishes for you!
Keep Learning & improving!

1. Build your gigs more attractive and professional
2. Make proper research and SEO for your gigs.
3. Try to active most of the times.
4. Send effective buyer request.

I got half of my clients from the buyer request so I think these points will be effective for any of the people who wants to work on Fiverr.

On 7/14/2021 at 5:58 PM, devhossain said:

·         https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-start-selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

·         https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

Wait dear.surely you will get order.I got my first order after 8months.

Archived