Ist Buyer experience

tabasumnidha

Within 3 days of my gig being published, I received a job offer from a buyer. Let's get the job done within the allotted time. The work is auto-complete from fiverr. The buyer then communicates in the inbox. He said he would give more work later. But he has not given any review so far. Besides, you can't message him in the inbox to give a review. Which is against the rules of fiverr. This is my first job. What can I do now?

1 hour ago, tabasumnidha said:

Within 3 days of my gig being published, I received a job offer from a buyer. Let's get the job done within the allotted time. The work is auto-complete from fiverr. The buyer then communicates in the inbox. He said he would give more work later. But he has not given any review so far. Besides, you can't message him in the inbox to give a review. Which is against the rules of fiverr. This is my first job. What can I do now?

If the buyer don't give any review then don't ask for it. Let the buyer go. Fiverr will remind him more than once to leave a review. 

And in your case the buyer said he will came back to you with another project. So best of luck.

after complete order you can't say buyers to give you review.

but technically you can do like that "hi, I complete your tax properly as your requirement so if you give me a proper feedback, it's very helpful for me because it's my first order. please 🙏"

5 minutes ago, shaamim said:

but technically you can do like that "hi, I complete your tax properly as your requirement so if you give me a proper feedback

No, you cannot do that either. That is still asking for feedback/review. You cannot ask for this. 

17 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

No, you cannot do that either. That is still asking for feedback/review. You cannot ask for this. 

'Feedback' word don't violation Fiverr TOS.

but I just say that because it's her first  order.

4 hours ago, tabasumnidha said:

I am still finding; congratulations on your first job.

SIT ON YOUR HANDS.

Do not pester buyers to give you feedback or review you. The buyers are prompted to do so more than once after the order is closed and accepted.

No matter what some newbie to the site tells you in the forum AND even if that newbie who has only been selling for a month has shiny badges that make them look "knowledgeable".

Nope.

GG

Archived