My new Gig need suggestions for improvement. Please Help.

sarfarazparvezk

48 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Figure out who your target customers are, understand their unique needs, go to where those customers are located, show them how you can solve their needs with your service, and convince those target customers to hire you. 

Thank you Jon, Wonderful Tips! 👍 You are the champ.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Figure out who your target customers are, understand their unique needs, go to where those customers are located, show them how you can solve their needs with your service, and convince those target customers to hire you. 

Thank you...

• Like 5

• 11 months later...
On 7/18/2021 at 2:59 PM, irshan_cool said:

New sellers allowed to create 7 gigs. Do not create multiple gigs for the same service. If you want to create more than one gig, create each gigs with different services, then only it will help you.

Thanks for your response. I'd love to know if I can create a general gig and a specific one.

What I mean is:

1. Create a gig to design thumbnails

2. Create a gig to design YouTube thumbnails

Does it work this way?

• Like 9

• Lena locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Greeting's to all my dear friends & fellow Sellers on Fiverr, Just a casual poll how many of you are facing difficulties in getting new orders in 2022? It can be due to high competition or what ever the reason you can share your experiences and opinions on this topic. Cheer's! buddies. 

stress relief.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

I think it depends a lot of things. It might be slightly more difficult than before but talented people will always find a way to sell their work. Fiverr has changed a lot in the past few years but I don't think it's gotten 'harder' to work on here. Sellers (especially new sellers) need to learn how to navigate it but it's not... impossible as long as you're good at what you do - and know how to sell it. 

• Like 12
  • Up 3