Completed 700+ Order with 560+ Reviews ​🙂

coder71

3 hours ago, coder71 said:

Alhamdulillah.

I have completed 700+ orders and got 560+ buyer's review with 5.0 rating.

Really happy to work on Fiverr. I worked with several types of buyers like good, bad, very bad. But always tried to handle those buyers carefully and finally made them happy.

Actually good work skills and patience are the key to success. And always need to be dedicated to work.

From last one year, i am waiting for TRS Badge. Dont know when i will get, but i am confident i will get Top Rated Seller Badge soon.

Please pray for me🙏.

Thanks

Screenshot 2021-07-14 103522.png

Impressive

• Like 44

3 hours ago, coder71 said:

Alhamdulillah.

Really happy to work on Fiverr. I worked with several types of buyers like good, bad, very bad. But always tried to handle those buyers carefully and finally made them happy.

Actually good work skills and patience are the key to success. And always need to be dedicated to work.

From last one year, i am waiting for TRS Badge. Dont know when i will get, but i am confident i will get Top Rated Seller Badge soon.

Please pray for me🙏.

Thanks

Impressive

• Like 46

8 hours ago, coder71 said:

Alhamdulillah.

Please pray for me🙏.

Thanks

Congratulations and best wishes for you.

• Like 42