Completed 700+ Order with 560+ Reviews ​🙂

coder71

Alhamdulillah.

I have completed 700+ orders and got 560+ buyer's review with 5.0 rating.

Really happy to work on Fiverr. I worked with several types of buyers like good, bad, very bad. But always tried to handle those buyers carefully and finally made them happy.

Actually good work skills and patience are the key to success. And always need to be dedicated to work.

From last one year, i am waiting for TRS Badge. Dont know when i will get, but i am confident i will get Top Rated Seller Badge soon.

Please pray for me🙏.

Thanks

Screenshot 2021-07-14 103522.png

• Like 144
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 23
  • Up 4

3 minutes ago, obayedhasan said:

I am new to  Fiverr. Give me some tips. I am going  with buyer request but I can't get an order.

Thank you.

Please try to send buyer's request regularly, and keep patience, hope you will get first order soon. Try to manage request quality, and try to understand buyer's request first then send request. Thanks

• Like 56

3 minutes ago, shaamim said:

That's amazing brother. Congratulations

Hope you share tips for new seller. 😍

Thanks. Sure, i will try to share my experience and also try to give tips regularly. Thanks

• Like 54

Just now, justinfabregas said:

Congratulations men!

I hope I can reach that in next 2 years as of currently I have a 25 orders and 20 reviews with 4.9 😅

Thanks. We are always positive and always hope for best 🙂

• Like 52

3 minutes ago, coder71 said:

Please try to send buyer's request regularly, and keep patience, hope you will get first order soon. Try to manage request quality, and try to understand buyer's request first then send request. Thanks

Thank you so much for your information

• Like 53

4 minutes ago, mayankpatel293 said:

Congratulations. I am having same situations like yours. I am also waiting from last 2 years 🤣 and 2 years ago i was already top ratted seller too.

Thanks, and sorry to hear about same issue regarding TRS 😞 hope both of us will be TRS soon 🙂

• Like 48