Jump to content

How can i improve my gig impressions?


Recommended Posts

Hey Sultana! just now I checked your all gigs and you profile so, overall everything is all good as well, 

Please wait and wait and free times Improve your work skills.
Hope will get the job. 😊

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, Rina sultana

Gig impression is most important issue. But you have to thinking how you can increase it.

First of all, Create account Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram like this social platform,

than create a post using a attractive image don't forget to add gig link address to post.

I just share you only one way. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, rinasultana2026 said:

You need to start marketing on social media like pinterest, twitter, facebook, linkeding and instagram. I hope if you can do social media marketing honestly (Share gig title, description and gig link as awesome post) you will get more impression and order. Thank you

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, rinasultana2026 said:

try to share your gigs outside of fiverr. like to any others social media- facebook, twitter, linkedin. fiverr promotes this activity. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, developernasim said:

Please Share your gig on social media.

If you want to share in social media, make sure that is not only surrounded with your friends and family...make a environment where you can actually get clients..Best of luck

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please don't share your gigs on here, Here most of are seller, click on your gigs but no order then your order ratio decrease

13 hours ago, rinasultana2026 said:

Please don't share your gigs on here, Here most of are seller, click on your gigs but no order then your order ratio decrease

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can read many posts above are quoted to share gigs on social media to improve impression.

I assure you sharing on social media is noting to do with impressions.

Impression is number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's page. 

If your gig is with an attractive title, perfect Gig image/Video & good tags with descriptions then no need to care about impressions as it will automatically develop.
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, developernasim said:

Please Share your gig on social media.

Sharing gig on social media does never help to improve impressions.

When your gig appears in the clients search, It is being counted as impressions.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If your gig impression fall suddenly. Don't change anything immediately. Wait for a period and let the gig perform. But if you see no improvement then you can go for change. 

Before changing elements in the gig, First of all review all the elements, Try to recognize which element caused. And change that.

Before pushing new one research about that how capable is that to make your gig improved.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, shaamim said:

Hey Sultana! just now I checked your all gigs and you profile so, overall everything is all good as well, 

Please wait and wait and free times Improve your work skills.
Hope will get the job. 😊

Thank you. And hope for the best🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, graphics_cave said:

If your gig impression fall suddenly. Don't change anything immediately. Wait for a period and let the gig perform. But if you see no improvement then you can go for change. 

Before changing elements in the gig, First of all review all the elements, Try to recognize which element caused. And change that.

Before pushing new one research about that how capable is that to make your gig improved.

Thank you🙂

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, graphics_cave said:

If your gig impression fall suddenly. Don't change anything immediately. Wait for a period and let the gig perform. But if you see no improvement then you can go for change. 

Before changing elements in the gig, First of all review all the elements, Try to recognize which element caused. And change that.

Before pushing new one research about that how capable is that to make your gig improved.

it is very much important

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...