How can i improve my gig impressions?

rinasultana2026

Hi, Rina sultana

Gig impression is most important issue. But you have to thinking how you can increase it.

First of all, Create account Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram like this social platform,

than create a post using a attractive image don't forget to add gig link address to post.

I just share you only one way. 

11 hours ago, rinasultana2026 said:

You need to start marketing on social media like pinterest, twitter, facebook, linkeding and instagram. I hope if you can do social media marketing honestly (Share gig title, description and gig link as awesome post) you will get more impression and order. Thank you

13 hours ago, rinasultana2026 said:

try to share your gigs outside of fiverr. like to any others social media- facebook, twitter, linkedin. fiverr promotes this activity. 

Please don't share your gigs on here, Here most of are seller, click on your gigs but no order then your order ratio decrease

13 hours ago, rinasultana2026 said:

Please don't share your gigs on here, Here most of are seller, click on your gigs but no order then your order ratio decrease

I can read many posts above are quoted to share gigs on social media to improve impression.

I assure you sharing on social media is noting to do with impressions.

Impression is number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's page. 

If your gig is with an attractive title, perfect Gig image/Video & good tags with descriptions then no need to care about impressions as it will automatically develop.

If your gig impression fall suddenly. Don't change anything immediately. Wait for a period and let the gig perform. But if you see no improvement then you can go for change. 

Before changing elements in the gig, First of all review all the elements, Try to recognize which element caused. And change that.

Before pushing new one research about that how capable is that to make your gig improved.

30 minutes ago, graphics_cave said:

If your gig impression fall suddenly. Don't change anything immediately. Wait for a period and let the gig perform. But if you see no improvement then you can go for change. 

Before changing elements in the gig, First of all review all the elements, Try to recognize which element caused. And change that.

Before pushing new one research about that how capable is that to make your gig improved.

Thank you🙂

1 hour ago, graphics_cave said:

it is very much important

Archived