What happens if somebody reports you?

saint_777

Question

Hello everybody! I dont know if this is the correct place to ask this, (please correct me if im wrong) Im kinda worried because I got reported for 1st time here in this amazing site. What would happen to your account if somebody reports you? someone asked me to do a drawing, I said that the drawing seems complex that It would take lot of time and I wont be able to do it because I currently have lot of work, and he asked me for proof of the lot of work I have, I said I don't have to do it and he reported me.

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

It depends why you're reported but this reason you give here is ridiculous. You're allowed to turn down orders without proving how heavy your workload is. Just speak to CS. If it is as you say, I can't see the report going anywhere.

Sorry what is CS? My most selled gigs are paused I just left the ones with few or zero stars open  

Fiverr takes actions only on legitimate reports that are proven to be true and are against of fiverr TOS. 

it’s perfectly fine to say no to clients and you don’t have to show any proof. They can report you but driver wouldn’t take any actions because it’s not against TOS. 

just make sure that you read and understood terms and conditions and you will have nothing to worry about 

Archived