Reduce the waiting time to cash out, for Level 2 accounts.

I understand that newly created accounts must wait 15 days to collect, because perhaps some work will be marked as delivered without the client reviewing the quality of the work and those 15 days will allow the client to make a formal claim, etc.

I also understand it for Level 1 accounts ... But why already at a work level of more than $ 2000 earned in Fiverr, Level 2 accounts must still wait 15 days to collect?

It is something that for some cases, hurts the user at an economic level. Have you ever considered reducing the wait time for Level 2 accounts, and not just Top Sellers? I may suggest an 10-days clearing process for Level 2 accounts, because they may even need that money to re-invest on Fiverr's advertisement. 

Thanks for reading up.

It's not unusual to have such a clearance time on earnings. 14 days feels like a drag but it isn't that bad (I used to have to wait for 3 months to get invoices paid by some companies I offered my freelance services to). 7 day clearance really is one of the major benefits of being a TRS seller and good motivation to get there!

On 7/14/2021 at 1:37 AM, leannelrivers said:

It's not unusual to have such a clearance time on earnings. 14 days feels like a drag but it isn't that bad (I used to have to wait for 3 months to get invoices paid by some companies I offered my freelance services to). 7 day clearance really is one of the major benefits of being a TRS seller and good motivation to get there!

But the bridge between earnings from Level 2 to Top Seller are huge for sellers that offers products that don't have the possibilities for a high income through an order.

I'm a dancer, so, nobody will spend like $1000 on each order for me to reach the requiriments to raise, that's the issue.

17 minutes ago, andrewvzla_ said:

I'm a dancer, so, nobody will spend like $1000 on each order for me to reach the requiriments to raise, that's the issue.

I'd say you have enough of a good reputation on Fiverr to raise your prices from $5, but that's your choice. Clearance time is a separate issue and I don't know the ins and outs of why it's 14 days, then 7 days.

9 hours ago, leannelrivers said:

I'd say you have enough of a good reputation on Fiverr to raise your prices from $5, but that's your choice. Clearance time is a separate issue and I don't know the ins and outs of why it's 14 days, then 7 days.

Thanks, i will considered it if the works keep flowing and increasing after i reach Level 2 tomorrow. And yes, it's kinda nonsense, Fiverr system should trust us after a certain time working on the platform to lower that clearence time.

6 hours ago, leannelrivers said:

I've noticed that only completed orders with a review have the early payout option. 

If the client marks the order as complete it usually gives you an early payout. I think a review being left is irrelevant unless maybe it works differently for different levels. 

On 7/15/2021 at 2:16 AM, nickj2013 said:

As a level 2 seller who’s just $30 away from perhaps becoming a top rated seller, I get the early payout option sometime. Which allows me to get paid the moment a client marks an order as complete. 

Wow, i haven't heard about it. Hope that's a new featured for Level 2 Sellers.

On 7/15/2021 at 4:22 AM, leannelrivers said:

I've noticed that only completed orders with a review have the early payout option. 

I have one order pending now that i'm a Level 2 Seller, so let's check if that's true.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived