I send an offer with $30 but buyer see $42.15 he has to pay, isn't is too much?

Hi, recently I send an offer with $30 so the buyer should pay $31.5 but he send me a screenshot that fiverr asking him to pay $42.15. Then I reduced my price to $25 and then he see $35 to pay, but when he goes to complete the payment process then he see he has to pay $43. Is't it too much for a buyer? What should I tell to my buyer?

InkedScreenshot_2021-07-12-21-55-13-153_com.fiverr.fiverr_LI.jpg

Attachment_1626100265.png

Hi, Buyers often don't realize that they also have to pay extras (Tax and service fees).  If he comes from a different part of the world, his amounts may differ to yours.  A mistake a lot of buyers do is this, they are asked about the amount for the service in the messages, so you give them the price, but because of the difference in currency and where you live, the amounts differ.  So the best thing is to not discuss the price in the messages, just send a custom offer.  But it is usual for them to pay extra as well.  Fiverr caters for taxes and service fees as well.  

Hope this helps!

On 7/15/2021 at 9:39 AM, tanversobur said:

when a buyer has any remarks about the price they're able to mention this to you, and you can explain to them why the price may be higher than they expected

30 minutes ago, ashian_ashik said:

When a buyer has any redmarks about price there able to mention this to you,and you can explain to them why the price may be higher  then they expected 

Stop copy/pasting answers. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived