No orders

danny_lk

The gig category you are in is very saturated. You have a lot of competition. Just keep looking to improve your gigs and make good offers in buyer requests section.

You actually have one review and the buyer was very happy with the output. Congrats on that! A lot of sellers have yet to receive a first order!

It's a popular quote that learn from your mistakes and this implements here in Fiverr as well, If you are not getting orders on any particular services then try to find your niche with low completion for that you need to do some research before creating your gig the more important point to noted on Fiverr.

21 minutes ago, esolutions said:

It's a popular quote that learn from your mistakes and this implements here in Fiverr as well, If you are not getting orders on any particular services then try to find your niche with low completion for that you need to do some research before creating your gig the more important point to noted on Fiverr.

Your advice very helpful 💓👏

Here are some tips-

1- Make your title clear and precise

2- Describe your offering clearly

3- Use customized image about your gig

4- Respond to every inquiry

5- Keep updating the gig with latest details

It takes some time but sooner or later you will start getting orders.

I know it can be very hard looking out on your inbox and order section quite often with no order, and a lot of us regardless of how cool we are with dishing out suggestions have been there at some point. I for one have, and honestly, it's not fun especially if Fiverr is your basic or only source of income. But here is a strategy that has worked for me for a while now, even when I have some issues with order delivery that dwindled my ranking process. 

Go for low competition keywords. Though some people wouldn't really agree with me, I would be honest with my suggestions and also explain why it is relevant. When you target low competition keywords, it helps you gain more visibility than those keywords that have higher competition, thereby increasing your chances of getting orders. The best way I do this is to search my preferred Keyword on SERP and Fiverr to see the search volume. 

However, make sure you check your competition to know what there are doing differently from yours and add to your services (if you can or learn if you can't).

Secondly, I suggest you check your description SEO and look out for errors too, while you review your page. Make sure your title keyword is mentioned at least 3 times on your description depending on the word length you have there already. That's also not forgetting image SEO. You can make your image SEO optimized on Windows by right-clicking on the image, choose "Property, "then go to Details (make sure your image file is JPG) then add your image title, subject, rating, and most importantly tags, which should be the same tags on your gig, apply and click "Ok."

Then choose a suitable tag. Your tags are very important and the good news is that Fiverr gave you five lifelines to get it right, so do as much research as possible on the best tags for your gigs.

Finally, use the buyer request as often as possible when you are not getting any orders. Check when mostly likely get updates on requests. For Nigerian's, you will most likely get updates from 11 am to 2 pm, but make sure you check out more often. And try to stay online more often as well. Do not hesitate to respond to clients' when contacted and be professional with your communication.

Most importantly, as a new seller with no review, don't be so greedy and carried away with the amount you saw on a Top-rated seller's page, and hick yours. As much as you are a professional, try to at least your first 5 reviews before upping your price. I wish you good luck in your quest for financial freedom.

Shalom!

Juan_Adulf

Archived