Matter of profile picture update.

shaamim

40 minutes ago, shaamim said:

Hey Forum Community!
Hope all doing great.

So, My question is if I change my profile picture two or three or up to five time! Will changing picture have any effect on my account and gig?

Thanks 🤗

You can change your product picture, but it will be hard for your recurring customer to identify your gig and profile.

52 minutes ago, corsogr said:

Generally, do not change your profile picture often. It's not like a social media profile picture.

Clients are getting familiar with your profile picture. Changing it constantly is something I have no tried but I wouldn't suggest because it could confuse clients.

i know as well, man! but my main point is have any problem or effect on my account for that reason.

56 minutes ago, corsogr said:

Generally, do not change your profile picture often. It's not like a social media profile picture.

Clients are getting familiar with your profile picture. Changing it constantly is something I have no tried but I wouldn't suggest because it could confuse clients.

Right 🥰

56 minutes ago, corsogr said:

Right 🥰

1 hour ago, shaamim said:

Will changing picture have any effect on my account and gig?

Whenever you edit your gig it disappears for a bit from search, because Fiverr's team has to review the changes you made. So your account is still findable, but when buyers are browsing they might not see your gig in the search pages for a short while. So generally the advice is to change your gig as little as possible, but I think if you change solely your account it doesn't lead to any problems as far as I know. Hope that answers your question!

2 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

Whenever you edit your gig (e.g. changing your profile picture) it disappears for a bit from search, because Fiverr's team has to review the changes you made. So your account is still findable, but when buyers are browsing they might not see your gig in the search pages for a short while. Hope that answers your question!

I'm not agree with you. because i think gig editing and changing profile picture two different thing. Can you show any reference to your suggestion?

Just now, shaamim said:

i think gig editing and changing profile picture two different thing.

Yeah I know, that's why I mentioned that I think changing your account won't give problems/affect your account or gig. I just included the gig editing part in case you weren't aware, but this might made my point a little less clear :') 

1 minute ago, sabinespoems said:

Yeah I know, that's why I mentioned that I think changing your account won't give problems/affect your account or gig. I just included the gig editing part in case you weren't aware, but this might made my point a little less clear :') 

Well said.

Thanks

If the profile pitch is the same from the beginning, the client will give you the job again and again. Because once you work, he will recognize you by looking at your profile and give you the job. So it is not right to change the profile again and again.

2 minutes ago, dev_tahmina said:

If the profile pitch is the same from the beginning, the client will give you the job again and again. Because once you work, he will recognize you by looking at your profile and give you the job. So it is not right to change the profile again and again.

😜 client don't give me job for my profile picture also client can remember my username! BUT true is client recognize me easily for my profile picture. that's it

6 minutes ago, shaamim said:

😜 client don't give me job for my profile picture also client can remember my username! BUT true is client recognize me easily for my profile picture. that's it

I mean, you don't understand. It's not written on the face, who can do what. Just let him know who he worked with you.

3 minutes ago, dev_tahmina said:

I mean, you don't understand. It's not written on the face, who can do what. Just let him know who he worked with you.

that's a fool thing and I don't want to understand. 

But thanks for advice.

Archived