What is benifit of forum rank

Back in the day I had to design a collection of badges for a forum for little girls (a community around a magazine for little girls). To quote my old boss, “Whatever, just do a bunch of them, they love it. They LOVE IT.” Which, I’ve assumed, was his way to attempt and increase forum participation to have some cool stats and screenshots for the annual powerpoint for the board of directors. 

On 7/14/2021 at 2:23 AM, waqarnadeem said:

It helps to get TRS status

On 7/14/2021 at 1:53 PM, irtifa_sarwath said:

Because of TRS status

How did you come to this bizarre conclusion? Who told you this? 

Edited by lenasemenkova
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, angel_vox said:

Being an active member on forums earn you a badge which is very helpful too.

Oh, do explain how on earth earning forum badges is very helpful?

Have you actually READ the posts some who have advanced badges have written? Most are space fillers, sawdust sandwiches and empty calories.

Having a "badge" of any sort on the forum, whether a newbie badge or Master has nothing to do with your selling ability on the Fiverr site.

Looks like more people need to take a seat.

GG

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, emon_arefin said:

Please illuminate us by explaining what is TRS

TRS stands for "Top-Rated Seller". It is a seller rank that is manually awarded, by Fiverr, to SOME Level Two sellers. 

• Like 4

I see people writing that forum participation can help you reach TRS status. It took me awhile to realize what I will share.

If you participate actively on Fiverr Forums and make valuable contribution to the community, it's something that is recognized by Fiverr. I know this from CS communication for sure and before anyone tries to question it, save your time typing because: I won't follow a debate about this.

Now, if with your valuable forum participation, Fiverr Officials/Administration Team/Moderators understand and see value in your participation, that might help them decide if they will manually award you with the TRS level, provided you meet all the typical necessary requirements.

As a result, I realize that actually forum participation can you help you reach TRS, indirectly.

Perhaps I need to update this topic here:

PS - It's ok if you wish to comment on my post. I might be very wrong. The part where I'm not wrong for sure is that valuable forum participation is recognized by Fiverr. Now, if that influences the decision to be rewarded TRS, (again, provided you meet all requirements) I would be interested  to read what a Fiverr Official have to say.

• Like 1

It will benefit you in the long run , look at the profile of some Top Rated Seller , Some of them have more than 10,000 Forum posts ! So you can easily assume , obviously there is something beneficial . What's that ? It shows you are making valuable contribution to the Fiverr community , and you can definitely expect something from Fiverr ends too

31 minutes ago, etherhasan said:

you can definitely expect

I don't think you should expect anything after making 10,000 forum posts. Sure, there may be some benefit from making a valuable contribution to the community. But I don't think it's a good idea at all to expect anything regarding TRS in relation to being active in the forum. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I don't think you should expect anything after making 10,000 forum posts.

This thread is absolutely wonderful. Back in the days of the old forum, the mantra was “spamming = more sales”. After the introduction of the badges, it switched to “spamming = being a valuable member of community = TRS”. 

• Haha 7

On 7/16/2021 at 7:36 PM, corsogr said:

I know this from CS communication

Ok, so provide receipts of your "communication with CS" where they explicitly TOLD YOU that by posting in the forum you would be chosen for TRS or your chances are higher.

And, since you seem to want to peddle your theory over and over, are you a TRS?

I know you didn't want anyone to "question your authority on the subject" but, last time I checked, the forum was for discourse, not for people to make unsubstantiated claims and then run off saying they do not want to be proven wrong.

gg

• Like 3
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

Ok, so provide receipts of your "communication with CS" where they explicitly TOLD YOU that by posting in the forum you would be chosen for TRS or your chances are higher.

Please read again my last message. Take as much time as you need. 

Doing so will save us time talking about your conclusions.