What's the benefit of the Fiverr forum badge? Or what is its significance?

irshan_cool

By doing meaningful participation on forum. It could be posting helpful posts/replies or simply encourage other users by giving reactions to their post/replies.

Note: Forum points/reputation/badges does not have effect on gig sells. 

• Like 61
  • Haha 5
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 4

The answer to this question is very simple. Collaborating with publications that help other users or contribute something of value to the community. Well, at least that is how it should be, although many of us know that it does not apply very well 🤔

• Like 29
  • Up 2

This is not the answer for my question,

On 7/4/2021 at 3:24 PM, lloydsolutions said:

Posting on the forum will not get you orders. 

Am i mentioned anything about getting orders? I almost have enough orders to work with.

On 7/4/2021 at 3:24 PM, lloydsolutions said:

Why are you asking this question? 

Then i have to ask you, why there is a something called as forum? This is where people will ask questions, discuss and read to improve there knowledge.  

When anyone raised a question, if you know the answer then answer it, other wise wait and see how other members answering to it and you can learn something from that. Rather than raising this kind of questions. 

Edited by irshan_cool
  • Like 24
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

On 7/6/2021 at 4:41 AM, sazzad411730 said:

Actually what fiverr forum activity achieve for GIG rank????

Fiverr forum activity has nothing to do with what your standing and position in Fiverr.com ............

This Fiverr Forum GIG rank achieve possible?

No not possible because there is no connection to your Forum activity to your gig ranking.

Please Every one my question answer me?

Is this a question or a command? 

• Like 39
  • Up 2

In theory it's possible that if you created a gig that someone/people on the forum were really interested in buying or one they would recommend to someone, and you linked to it in My Fiverr Gigs section and they viewed that, or you showed your skills in some way on the forum and people were impressed enough to want to order after checking your gigs, it might help with orders which then might lead to an increase in rank because of those orders.

Though according to a poll on the forum I think very few people got orders or many of them from the forum.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 16
  • Congrats! 1

4 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

In theory it's possible that if you created a gig that someone/people on the forum were really interested in buying or one they would recommend to someone,

This is true! I've purchased from someone who posted on My Fiverr Gigs and referred him to someone I knew! To this day, one of my favorite gigs on Fiverr.

5 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Though according to a poll on the forum I think very few people got orders or many of them from the forum.

I agree. There's way better chances just reading the (helpful) tips on the forum, not posting at all but applying everything you learned and seeing what sticks and works for your gigs and profile.

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

what is the Fiverr forum Rank Progress? and what is (Newbie, Rookie, Apprentice, Explorer, Contributor, Enthusiast, Collaborator, Community Regular, Rising Star, Proficient, Experienced, Mentor, Veteran, Grand Master, Proficient Copy)?

How do I get these batches? What to do to get these batches? Can anyone tell me in detail?

• Like 57
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, jonbaas said:

You can earn a FORUM rank, by participating (productively) on the forum. 

It's not necessary to participate productively. Just typing nonsense, or even giving advice that could get someone banned, seems to work too.

• Like 29
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Fiverr forum rank won't help you to increase your gig impression, click, and order. To get an order you have to create a professional gig. And use a professional thumbnail. Write a  great description. and learn how to communicate with a buyer. Then you will succeed.

• Like 26
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gmkhondaker said:

Hi,

You are welcome.

I am new comer in Fiverr Forum.

How can I improve my Rank in Fiverr Forum?

Thanks to you

Khondaker

I was in Coma for 5 minutes after viewing your post🙂 

Here everyone came to know how they could improve their account or gig and what you asked for? 

Impressive 👏

• Like 20
  • Haha 12

Welcome to the forum.

You can improve your forum rank by posting, liking posts, and having your posts liked by others. Each time one of those things happens, you'll earn ranking points, which will get you closer to the next level. These ranking points aren't worth much in the grand scheme of things, though. The level system on this forum is just for fun. It's a way of making things a big more interesting. That's all.

Edited by ahmwritingco
  • Like 31