Buyer wants to cancel the order after I have delivered according to requirements

bcoder2

A buyer ordered a gig through custom offer. I delivered according to the requirements they asked. After that, they asked for some extra work which wasn't part of the initial deal. But I wasn't too much. So, I agreed to do it.
While I was doing it, they asked to cancel the order saying that their boss got it done by some other developer and now they don't need my delivery. Now they have sent the cancellation request.

What should I do now?

On 7/13/2021 at 4:02 PM, bcoder2 said:

A buyer ordered a gig through custom offer. I delivered according to the requirements they asked. After that, they asked for some extra work which wasn't part of the initial deal. But I wasn't too much. So, I agreed to do it.
While I was doing it, they asked to cancel the order saying that their boss got it done by some other developer and now they don't need my delivery. Now they have sent the cancellation request.

What should I do now?

Just cancel it, otherwise he can report you, can if he contact support, your gig will band

I think that's a tricky situation here. Even if you inform customer support and they inform the client to continue with the order, he might end up giving a wrong feedback and on the other hand if the order goes for cancellation, it will also impact your gig ranking. 

Try to discuss with the buyer once again and see if they can accept the additional changes required.

Archived