What are the best efforts for a new seller?

1 hour ago, farazzak_ said:

As a new at fiverr, you must be active in fiverr forum.

It's not Mandatory. Forum is for helping. If you need any help then you can find them here easily. (As there is lot of Experienced seller) 

Must be send buyer request

Send those BR which are best suite to you or you capable to do this. (This will decrease the chance of order cancellation)

try to active up to 20 hours  

There is no guarantee to get order by active up to 20 hours. As a human being your body need some rest. So buyer also know that no seller can active up to 20 hours a day without using extension. (By using extension you may receive warning from Fiverr)

18 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

It's not Mandatory. Forum is for helping. If you need any help then you can find them here easily. (As there is lot of Experienced seller) 

Send those BR which are best suite to you or you capable to do this. (This will decrease the chance of order cancellation)

There is no guarantee to get order by active up to 20 hours. As a human being your body need some rest. So buyer also know that no seller can active up to 20 hours a day without using extension. (By using extension you may receive warning from Fiverr)

I just suggest him, i am not mention which is Mandatory or not. As a new seller must be hard working is necessity. So i say up to 20 not fixed 20 hours. please try to understand emotion of my message.  

Archived