Seller not responding.

overzealouz

Hello everyone!

I'm new to fiverr and I bought someone to make a Commission for me. It said that it will take until the 20th of july until the drawing is complete. 

I send a question on the first day if I'll be getting sketches throughout the process, which I got no response from. But I thought "hey seems like this person has another comission in queue so they might be busy. I waited six days, still nothing, maybe they forgot, so I sent another messege, questioning on how the project is going, and seems like this person went online, yet I still didn't get an answer. The seller comunication level is at 4.9 and the others are 4.9 and 5 (albit from 12 reviews).

This is my first purchase and I am a bit worried. Seven days have gone by and there are eight left, and throughout the entire process I haven't gotten a single response.

Should I use resolution center or am I just overthinking stuff? what do you recommend?

Hiya!

Sorry to hear this. Contacting the resolution centre first is a good idea, they may be able to give the seller a nudge. I wouldn't say you're overthinking it, you've paid for a job and it's the responsibility of us sellers to communicate well. 

You could also consider cancelling and going through someone else, but I understand that's time wasted and a bit of a pain in the backside. 

Hi, from what I understand the seller will not be able to supply your work until the 20th of July.  This means that the seller is very busy.  I would wait, not go to the resolution center yet.  

I am a seller and a buyer, a very good buyer, was not responding to my messages.  I started getting really upset, but I knew not to worry.  He finally answered me with a little confusion on the subject.  But it worked out well.  

If he suddenly delivers your order, on the last day, and it is not to your satisfaction, you can take action then.  

Thanks for the response teachernita!

The problem was more that I have not recived a single response from the seller so I'm uncertain that this person even is working on it at all.

I have also already sent a request, so it might be a bit too late on retracting it. The seller has ish 48 hours to respond, so I hope that amount of time will suffice. I also sent on the personal messege if the person required more time.

6 minutes ago, overzealouz said:

Thanks for the response teachernita!

The problem was more that I have not recived a single response from the seller so I'm uncertain that this person even is working on it at all.

I have also already sent a request, so it might be a bit too late on retracting it. The seller has ish 48 hours to respond, so I hope that amount of time will suffice. I also sent on the personal messege if the person required more time.

I believe that if an order is marked "very late", ie, 48 hours has passed since the due delivery date, the buyer has the right to cancel the order without requiring the seller's approval

43 minutes ago, thewritingbuff said:

I believe that if an order is marked "very late", ie, 48 hours has passed since the due delivery date, the buyer has the right to cancel the order without requiring the seller's approval

In that case should I withdraw my request which I sent? I have already sent it, may be counterintuitive to retract it now.

3 hours ago, overzealouz said:

I'm new to fiverr and I bought someone to make a Commission for me.

First of all, I'm sorry to hear that. I am a seller. I always try to figure out how to keep my buyer satisfied by cooperating. So if there is any other work in the next I get it. The seller should keep in touch with you. You can reassure him that if he does not contact you, you can complain to the Resolution Center. Thanks

3 minutes ago, taronbd said:

First of all, I'm sorry to hear that. I am a seller. I always try to figure out how to keep my buyer satisfied by cooperating. So if there is any other work in the next I get it. The seller should keep in touch with you. You can reassure him that if he does not contact you, you can complain to the Resolution Center. Thanks

Aww, thank you taronbd. Like I said, I'm new to Fiverr, and didn't write it there since I felt it wasn't important, but this is also my first commission, and from what everyone here seems to be saying is that it's quite irregular to do be unresponsive for several days. 

Hopefully I am just overthinking, and the seller is just occupied at the moment.

Archived