Fiverr TOS warning

ash99writer

Question

Hi I am not here to ask you about why do we receive warnings. I just want to ask that I had received a message on my Fiverr chat but not in the email or any where else. Is this a TOS warning? If it is then there is not mention whether it is first second or third warning. Can anybody help?

The message i received just in the chat is here. You can see itIMG-20210713-WA0000.jpg.65157195a87fbd07a55c65ffc7ff2026.jpg

5 answers to this question

It's unclear what exactly you were writing in the chat from your chat but most likely it triggered fiverr system and somebody from the team checked your message and deemed that it was against fiverr rules.

It's not first or second warning, it's just a message blocked in the chat. if you will receive a warning you will get an email from fiverr and you will see on your dashboard that "days without warning" statistics will change. 

There are certain keywords that can trigger an automated response from Fiverr which causes a message to undergo evaluation for possibly violating Fiverr terms and condition.

The partial image you posted seems to go a step beyond that, and it seems it was already evaluated by someone from Fiverr as being a violation. As for whether it will result in a warning, suspension, or possible account termination, I haven't a clue.

2 hours ago, ash99writer said:

Hi I am not here to ask you about why do we receive warnings.

Well, hopefully you realize what you did incorrectly and don't make a similar mistake in the future (if there is a future for your account).

3 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It's unclear what exactly you were writing in the chat from your chat but most likely it triggered fiverr system and somebody from the team checked your message and deemed that it was against fiverr rules.

It's not first or second warning, it's just a message blocked in the chat. if you will receive a warning you will get an email from fiverr and you will see on your dashboard that "days without warning" statistics will change. 

Thank you so much

52 minutes ago, enunciator said:

There are certain keywords that can trigger an automated response from Fiverr which causes a message to undergo evaluation for possibly violating Fiverr terms and condition.

The partial image you posted seems to go a step beyond that, and it seems it was already evaluated by someone from Fiverr as being a violation. As for whether it will result in a warning, suspension, or possible account termination, I haven't a clue.

Well, hopefully you realize what you did incorrectly and don't make a similar mistake in the future (if there is a future for your account).

Just now, ash99writer said:

Thank you so much

Archived