First order's done but.. How can I feature my client's review on my Fiverr gig?

jjwithnosauce

Question

So I have finished my very first order in Fiverr. It was an video editing gig and my client was very happy about the result.

I have seen people's gigs have their clients' reviews featured on their gig so I'm wondering how to do it.

I have delivered the finished works and the order's concluded. I didn't attach any picture in the delivery.

Is there a single way to just feature it anyway? Or anyway to undo it?

By the way here's my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/share/3KpDKY

image.thumb.png.8aba166ae78342487b2d2fe7a7bb5bee.png

3 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, jjwithnosauce said:

j6nyc6 , My live portfolio is still active, I did attach the full video. but not photo. Is there still a way to feature it?

If your portfolio is active and you added an attachment, then it's up to the buyer to allow for it to be featured on your live portfolio. If they selected the option to keep it private, there's nothing you can do. Some people prefer to limit the paper trail when it comes to doing business online.

2 minutes ago, j6nyc6 said:

First you have to make sure your live portfolio option is active. However, since you don't deliver any attachments with your delivery, you have nothing to show on your portfolio anyway.

j6nyc6 , My live portfolio is still active, I did attach the full video. but not photo. Is there still a way to feature it?

Archived