31 minutes ago, rezwanul_rimel said:

Create a new one ..

Bad advice. Contact CS before you do anything. Get the correct information. Multiple accounts can come with a ban. You can edit the account you have, why start a new one at all?

• Like 10

4 hours ago, isaacbassy said:

I feel like deleting my account @ www.fiverr.com/isaacbassy/ and setting up a new one.

Why?

You can completely redesign your profile and gigs without having to create a new account. The only things you cannot change are one's account name and any reviews one has received (which isn't an issue in your case as you haven't received any.)

• Like 12

I understand what you wrote. You need like a reset after acquiring all those valuable tips. I would do that only if I was in the very beginning.

Now, you can make many adjustments as an alternative. Again I do understand and you wrote. Maybe you don't even want to keep the same username.

10 hours ago, corsogr said:

I understand what you wrote. You need a reset after acquiring all those valuable tips. I would do that only if I was in the very beginning.

Now, you can make many adjustments as an alternative. Again I do understand and you wrote. Maybe you don't even want to keep the same username.

That's the point. I'm confused 😖 

11 hours ago, leannelrivers said:

Bad advice. Contact CS before you do anything. Get the correct information. Multiple accounts can come with a ban. You can edit the account you have, why start a new one at all?

But I can edit the user name

You should focus on :  

1. what skills are you good at , what's the difference in your skills you can be offer 

2. Look at all the categories shown on the fiver, some you also can do without very good skill, with some interesting idea will works 

And to be honest , your experience is not enough to provide some of those services, if you can't  "  Social media Marketing " good for yourself , how can you help any other buyers ? Will you teach them to “  Delete the account and re-establish it ” ?  You need to learn more about the right way of marketing, rather than thinking about deleting accounts, which is meaningless .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lilychinadancer said:

You should focus on :  

1. what skills are you good at , what's the difference in your skills you can be offer 

2. Look at all the categories shown on the fiver, some you also can do without very good skill, with some interesting idea will works 

And to be honest , your experience is not enough to provide some of those services, if you can't  "  Social media Marketing " good for yourself , how can you help any other buyers? Will you teach them to “  Delete the account and re-establish it ” ?  You need to learn more about the right way of marketing, rather than thinking about deleting accounts, which is meaningless.

This is harsh though, but thank you for saying what you know. I've read here that one of the things that contribute to a gig's visibility is having a username that relates to your niche amongst others. I just needed expert opinions not that you will come and tell me about my experience meanwhile you barely know me 

6 hours ago, biswasaninditaa said:

I think First You should Redesign your Account and keep an eye for 1 month then check the output. If it is still go down then You must should delete your account and Create new one.

Thank you. I've done this already.