I am a level 2 seller but newbie here

geethma7

1 minute ago, geethma7 said:

I can get clicks and increase my gig impressions by social media

And how does that work? Impressions are the amount of times your gig is shown in fiverr searches. So how your social media can affect how many times your gig showed in fiverr search?

Just now, creative_howl said:

I'm sorry for cramming you up with questions and I promise this'll be the last (for now lol).

Do you post your work on your personal profile with a link to your gig or to your Fiverr profile?

It's okay. I'm share my gig link. Not my fiverr profile link. Because I can increase the gig impressions by doing it. Hope you understand 😇

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

And how does that work? Impressions are the amount of times your gig is shown in fiverr searches. So how your social media can affect how many times your gig showed in fiverr search?

The clicks probably but the impressions is exactly as you say. Cannot increase impressions from external links

8 minutes ago, maezma85 said:

The clicks probably but the impressions is exactly as you say. Cannot increase impressions from external links

But still those impressions he get on social media and external sources are still technically impressions linking to his gig. The more I thought about it, it feels like the clicks that he'd get from his social media links would have a higher chance of converting since the source of the clicks comes from a place with no competition. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

But still those impressions he get on social media and external sources are still technically impressions linking to his gig. The more I thought about it, it feels like the clicks that he'd get from his social media links would have a higher chance of converting since the source of the clicks comes from a place with no competition. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You can share on pretty much any site, all your socail accounts and that sort of platform as well as joining specialized group on FB and Google. This may or may not help you get more traffic but it is a good thing to try. As far as the ability to up your impressions, I’m not real sure how that works. My best tip would be to make sure you have sample photos, a video and good keywords.

No, impressions is the number of times Fiverr shows your ad within the platform. From external sources you can only get clicks but not impressions. It is necessary to learn the meaning of the impressions to know that they cannot be obtained from external links to the Fiverr platform.

Archived