I am a level 2 seller but newbie here

geethma7

8 minutes ago, dev_tahmina said:

Why doesn't my gig click increase?

Active on fiverr maximum time. Share your gig on social media. Send buyer request. Give reply faster. Do well Communicate with buyers. I think it'll help you.

4 minutes ago, geethma7 said:

Active on fiverr maximum time. Share your gig on social media.

I saw a nice title topic and came here to greet you but all I found is the same old not working advice that is plastered all over the forum. 

oh well, welcome to the forum anyway. 

I'm from Sri Lanka. But I'm working on USA time frame. So I'm starting my works at 10.30pm. (Local time) to 6 a.m. so I can get more buyers on that time frame. And I promoted one gig also. Do you have the promoted gig feature?

2 minutes ago, geethma7 said:

I'm from Sri Lanka. But I'm working on USA time frame. So I'm starting my works at 10.30pm. (Local time) to 6 a.m. so I can get more buyers on that time frame. And I promoted one gig also. Do you have the promoted gig feature?

No, I don't got promoted featured

10 minutes ago, geethma7 said:

Please explain your tips. 

6 minutes ago, creative_howl said:

Hello Welcome to the forum!

Could you share with us how you got your first order on FIverr?

Also, what do you mean by share gigs on social media? On our own personal profile?

I'm posting my works regularly on social media. Because I can get clicks and increase my gig impressions.

9 minutes ago, creative_howl said:

Hello Welcome to the forum!

Could you share with us how you got your first order on FIverr?

Also, what do you mean by share gigs on social media? On our own personal profile?

I got my first order by applying a buyer request. It was a very simple project. I did it within a few minutes and got 5 stars rating. 

33 minutes ago, jasimuddinguru6 said:

I am a level one seller, But in the last month I have no order, How I can improve myself? I am trying to active on Fiverr more than 8 hours

When you get the first orders and you were kind to the buyers and you showed your effort and your quality of work, they always come back and many times this serves to compensate for the bad months.

1 minute ago, geethma7 said:

I got my first order by applying a buyer request. It was a very simple project. I did it within a few minutes and got 5 stars rating. 

I have been trying out buyer requests for a while now. I carefully read through the their request and reply with a personalized response that explains my strategy to complete their task with high level of efficiency. But what I've experienced so far is that when I'm done doing all that, there will be 50+ responses already, which is impossible unless those sellers are using a template response. What kind of an advice you can give me with your experience so far with buyer requests?

PS : My gigs are related to "digital marketing".

Archived