Reviews and Ratings

ojaswirao

Hi,

I have completed 3 orders on Fiverr. The first 2 orders went well and according to the process. I delivered the order, buyer marked it as complete, gave me ratings and wrote a review. For 3rd order, after delivering, I did not get any reply from the buyer. The order got completed by default. She was completely active throughout the order giving me various instructions but later, went silent. Also, she did not give any ratings or write a review. I wrote a message but no reply at all. Is this common or this is a rare experience for me?

Most users report that 75-85% of their orders are rated. It is normal that some of your buyers won’t leave you a rating at all. It’s not necessarily bad, it could be that you delivered exactly what the buyer wanted so no comments or revisions were required. 

On 7/20/2021 at 3:51 PM, listing_guys said:

Some buyers behavior like that they don't know how important review for seller 🙂

So true. I completed that work within 5 hours of order as it was urgent. It was 5 hours straight with just a small break. And then, no review, no rating, nothing!

Guest shipon_it

This is very common  & normal matter on Fiverr. Approximately 10-20% buyers don't write reviews. So don't worry

Archived