During Covid 19 lockdowns you were more productive or not?

During Covid 19 lockdowns you were more productive or not?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. During Covid 19 you are more productive or not?

• Yes
    • No
    • Same as before

Covid 19 lockdowns meant much less time for leisure activities and much more time at home, probably in front of your desktop.

During these lockdown periods, you were more productive because you had less distractions and reasons to be offline or it actually made you feel less motivated to work restless in front of your desktop/laptop?

Asking this, because it's a first to many generations.

Edited by corsogr
  • Like 1

I was fortunate to not be heavily hit during the lockdown in terms of work, so my productivity was the same. I did finally start work on some writing projects that were on the back-burner for a long time, it did this in the evenings because bars and restaurants were closed. 🙂

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 11:57 PM, leannelrivers said:

I was fortunate to not be heavily hit during the lockdown in terms of work, so my productivity was the same. I did finally start work on some writing projects that were on the back-burner for a long time, it did this in the evenings because bars and restaurants were closed. 🙂

Watching with interest as the globe seems to be erupting with lockdown protests. Interesting point is that the people ordering the lockdowns have not missed a single paycheck during all this. The "We are all in this together", claim only goes so far.