I'm a bit shocked

nil1947

Hi guys,

I got a buyer who is ordering and ordering again and again only the least of my gig and giving me a heavy project to complete. I was not canceling rather doing it in a happy mood. The buyer is paying me less but giving me a big task to complete. This happened 4 times already. Ordering without telling me. Now I'm down because of all the reviews are left. I can't refuse the buyer. The buyer didn't give me feedback of the previous orders. If I refuse to work more I'm afraid the buyer may put low rating on my gig. I'm seeking help. 

Thanks  in  advance please give me any suggestion.

To come around this problem, I usually put myself in "Out of Office" mode. Then when my buyers contact me, I check the requirement carefully, and send them a "Custom Offer" using which they can purchase my gig. This prevents any buyer from ordering my gigs directly without my consent.

I hope this helps!

To be honest you let yourself fall into that trap. 
the very first order your client placed you should’ve contacted him right away explaining what’s included in the package and what you can deliver writhing the package he ordered and it will be x$ extra to complete everything what he wanted. And send a custom offer. 

right now you put yourself into the uncomfortable situation. However if your client finished other orders more than 10 days ago then they can’t leave any feedback anymore and you can always send them a custom extra right on the order page. 

12 hours ago, nil1947 said:

If I refuse to work more I'm afraid the buyer may put low rating on my gig.

Try to communicate buyer and explain your working condition. will be better if you write your working condition in gig description and highlight it.
but don't ask for review. Blocking is last solution.

12 hours ago, nil1947 said:

Hi guys,

I got a buyer who is ordering and ordering again and again only the least of my gig and giving me a heavy project to complete. I was not canceling rather doing it in a happy mood. The buyer is paying me less but giving me a big task to complete. This happened 4 times already. Ordering without telling me. Now I'm down because of all the reviews are left. I can't refuse the buyer. The buyer didn't give me feedback of the previous orders. If I refuse to work more I'm afraid the buyer may put low rating on my gig. I'm seeking help. 

Try to limit the number of orders in queue to 2 or 3 if you keep facing that issue, this could be an easy fix before actually going out contacting Team Fiverr if he tries to hunt you down again after 3 orders have been completed.

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

To be honest you let yourself fall into that trap. 

I couldn't agree more. If the customer demands more than what is described in the gig and places an order without contacting, you should explain the situation fully and offer a custom extra immediately, so the customer understands the value of the work you have to put into the order.

What you need to do is put more information in the requirements section, so that when this person orders, they are required to answer questions and selection the correct information.  (There is a box with (required) on it.  Have this ticked).  So when this person orders, if they have marked all the requirements, but with false information, you can report them if they order.  On one can order and ask for extra work!  Only give what you have said you would!  Or block the buyer, especially if he/she is using you and not giving you any rating.

Hello There, 
I can give you some idea but it's crazy but it's will work I think 😄 
So you said the buyer ordering everytime with hard task and it is a low buget ! So the point is simple - You Should Increase The Gig Prices 😄 

On 7/13/2021 at 1:19 AM, nil1947 said:

Hi guys,

Please complete your running orders and block him. Also send message to customer care about this issue so that later if anything happen you can talk with support strongly.

On 7/13/2021 at 12:02 PM, arun5iver said:

To come around this problem, I usually put myself in "Out of Office" mode. Then when my buyers contact me, I check the requirement carefully, and send them a "Custom Offer" using which they can purchase my gig. This prevents any buyer from ordering my gigs directly without my consent.

I hope this helps!

Thanks. 🙂

On 7/12/2021 at 3:19 PM, nil1947 said:

Hi guys,

Hi, The buyer has 2 weeks to give you a rating after the 2 week, from when you delivered, he can no longer give you a rating.  I would definitely block him, he won't know that you have, he just won't be able to go into your profile.  He is using you.  (To block, go to his profile picture and you will get the option to block him.  Select block and tell Fiverr why - not tell Fiverr that he is not giving  a rating (he doesn't have to) - rather says it is because he is ordering and wanting you to complete more than your gig requirements.

It is just one of those issues sellers face. Maybe you could have corrected that the first time he ordered. Before you delivered the project, you could have politely informed him that the task was more than the package he chose. Let him know much much you would do such a project.

Communication matters so much, and the way and manner of the approach also matters. Politely communicate your buyers next time you feel the pay should be more, before you finally deliver.

Archived