Successfully Complete my 3rd job & Got 5 star review

gfxbd247

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coderboss said:

Hey mate, Please take a look at most your post's comments like: congratulation bla bla etc... that's meaningless. Please don't post like i got 5 start reviews. It's kind of spamming. share valuable tips and tricks.

People are always free to share the success they've made in the platform.... OP also placed it under Fiverr Experience so it is in the proper category.........

Also.... didn't you post something like that the other day. So are you saying you were spamming as well?

44 minutes ago, coderboss said:

Hey mate, Please take a look at most your post's comments like: congratulation bla bla etc... that's meaningless. Please don't post like i got 5 start reviews. It's kind of spamming. share valuable tips and tricks.

I think we are here for share experience. I am new seller and I think old seller need to inspired us how to be success and give us tricks in the way of success. 

21 minutes ago, wp_samim said:

Congrats sister. I get confident when I see any success story like your post. I really enjoy it. But I waiting for it. I'm new here and I trying hard work to get work. 

Have a good day. Thank you

thank you so much

Congratulation. Keep it up. Best wishes for you.

I am happy that I'm also got 5 start Reviews for all my first 50 orders tell you this just to give you a motivation that you can do it too for that you just need to keep your good work and good communication with you clients.

24 minutes ago, esolutions said:

Congratulation. Keep it up. Best wishes for you.

I am happy that I'm also got 5 start Reviews for all my first 50 orders tell you this just to give you a motivation that you can do it too for that you just need to keep your good work and good communication with you clients.

Thank you so much 😀

Archived