New Seller's Welcome All of you to Fiver. Please inbox me if you need any guidence.

On 7/12/2021 at 8:37 AM, sarfarazparvezk said:

Please inbox me if you need any guidance. I'll direct you where to get the best info for your gigs😀

You are a brand new seller, as of this month, and have no sales, no reviews, and have not delivered any work. You have no experience, or reputation, as a seller here on Fiverr. I am concerned, therefore, that you may not be the best person for other new sellers to be seeking seller advice from.

If I were to take a wild guess, I might wonder whether you are seeking to have others message you privately, so that you can sell YOUR services to them. That would not be a good idea either -- if that is what you might be doing. 😉 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, digitalavinash said:

Sure new sellers are searching for your guidance.

I doubt new sellers are looking for success advice from another new seller who hasn't sold or delivered any work on Fiverr.

14 minutes ago, digitalavinash said:

if you have something good to share. please write a post here publically. it will be helpful for every new sellers.

I agree. Sharing good advice is best shared and understood, here, on the forum. This is what the forum is for.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

You are a brand new seller, as of this month, and have no sales, no reviews, and have not delivered any work. You have no experience, or reputation, as a seller here on Fiverr. I am concerned, therefore, that you may not be the best person for other new sellers to be seeking seller advice from.

If I were to take a wild guess, I might wonder whether you are seeking to have others message you privately, so that you can sell YOUR services to them. That would not be a good idea either -- if that is what you might be doing. 😉 

You're right, it turned out to be a lot of fun. 

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Jonbass you reminded me of my English Teacher, I get your point but no intention of selling anything through the Forum....Since I'm new I don't even know we can do that. But yes i can give some basic advice and guidance for sure.

53 minutes ago, sarfarazparvezk said:

But yes i can give some basic advice and guidance for sure.

Again, it might be worth noting that you have no sales or experience, as a Fiverr seller, from which to give advice and guidance. Wisdom comes from experience. I, and others here on the forum, therefore, generally caution new sellers to be careful about pinning their hopes of success on the advice of other new sellers who have not yet achieved anything on this site. Your invitation for other new sellers to "please inbox me if you need any guidance. I'll direct you where to get the best info for your gigs", therefore, seems a bit dubious, and warrants a reasonable level of caution.

• Like 2