Jump to content

How can I get my first order?


dev_tanmoy

Recommended Posts

Guest asad931
43 minutes ago, dev_tanmoy said:

A buyer can see how many buyer request replies in the dashboard of the project they have provided?

Yes. 

43 minutes ago, dev_tanmoy said:

is this also the right time to submit a request?

When you see the BR, you can send an offer. When you making a BR do not use copied and pasted offers.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I submit a buyer's request even after 50+ or 100 buyer requests have been already submitted to the buyer, will it be worth and will it reach the buyer?

One youtuber said that buyer can see only first 50 replies is that true!

I need to clear this confusion please help me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I submit a buyer's request even after 50+ or 100 buyer requests have been already submitted to the buyer, will it be worth and will it reach the buyer?

One youtuber said that buyer can see only first 50 replies is that true!

I need to clear this confusion please help me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you are determined to compete, as a seller, in the buyer's request section, then yes, competition it worthwhile. Just be mindful of the fact that competition is fierce, and you are not guaranteed any orders from the BR section. The best offer wins the job. That's how that section works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

If you are determined to compete, as a seller, in the buyer's request section, then yes, competition it worthwhile. Just be mindful of the fact that competition is fierce, and you are not guaranteed any orders from the BR section. The best offer wins the job. That's how that section works.

That's mean I can just submit my buyer request in unique way, it does not matter how many request are submitted already!

If I am capable for this work and provide him/ her best value then automatically I will win the work?

Thanks for your information and waiting for your next valuable reply...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dev_tanmoy said:

That's mean I can just submit my buyer request in unique way, it does not matter how many request are submitted already!

If you see a buyer's request that is available to you to respond to, then, yes, you can submit a response, no matter how many responses it already has. Again, though, doing so does not guarantee that you will win that job.

2 minutes ago, dev_tanmoy said:

If I am capable for this work and provide him/ her best value then automatically I will win the work?

No. You are merely competing for the job. If the buyer chooses to hire you, then you will have won the work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

If you see a buyer's request that is available to you to respond to, then, yes, you can submit a response, no matter how many responses it already has. Again, though, doing so does not guarantee that you will win that job.

No. You are merely competing for the job. If the buyer chooses to hire you, then you will have won the work.

Amazing! Thanks 😊

I got my answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I am posting a topic by mistake it post two times through add tags so is forum have any option to delete one post or topic?

I am catch this problem in second time, did not mind it happened by mistake.

Thank you everyone for helping me every moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dev_tanmoy said:

When I am posting a topic by mistake it post two times through add tags so is forum have any option to delete one post or topic?

I am catch this problem in second time, did not mind it happened by mistake.

Thank you everyone for helping me every moment.

Click on the Three dot. Then report "Mistakenly posted twice the same post, please delete this one" 

Respective forum moderators will delete this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

Yes. First time Buyer see only 50 proposal. If he/she delete one of the Offer then the next offers came up serially. (51/52/53....)

I think this is give me more motivation to do more Heard work. It was amazing information for me.

Thanks a lot to provide me this information 😊.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/12/2021 at 1:26 AM, dev_tanmoy said:

so my question is for some exprienced seller that what should we do for geting order?

You need to make an appealing gig that interests buyers who purchase the service (in general) that you're offering.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, I am a web developer and new seller on Fiverr. Almost 14 days ago i am creating my account with YouTube video's help. I don't have mentor to guide I am doing wrong or right. I just following some steps which is provided by them.

Now i have some doubt on myself Because I don't get a single order yet?

  • Am I going on wrong path? 
  • I am creating my gig following every steps but I don't know it's work or not? 
  • I am dally send 10 buyer request but no reply now how should I know when it's work?

Have My profile or gig any problems to didn't working good? If possible then check my profile https://fiverr.com/dev_tanmoy and give some suggestions what & where I have to change and improve?

Please guide me as a mentor. Weating for the valueable feedback.

Best regards

Tanmoy

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...