How can I get my first order?

dev_tanmoy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will take as long as it takes. Expecting orders and success to come flooding your way, after only seven days, is a bit short-sighted. Figure out who your target customers are, then, go connect with those target customers, and show them how you can solve their problems. It takes time to establish your reputation as a seller, and it takes time to grow your business. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website.

13 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

It will take as long as it takes. Expecting orders and success to come flooding your way, after only seven days, is a bit short-sighted. Figure out who your target customers are, then, go connect with those target customers, and show them how you can solve their problems. It takes time to establish your reputation as a seller, and it takes time to grow your business. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website.

Thank you so much i am accepting this type of valuable answer.

as some top reited seller are saying that we don't need to stay online 24/7 or we dont need to merket our gig on our social media.

so my question is for some exprienced seller that what should we do for geting order? 

if we make a gig in popper way with seo can it automaticaly getting rank with out doing anything? if yes so how many days it takes?

as some top reited seller are saying that we don't need to stay online 24/7 or we dont need to merket our gig on our social media.

so my question is for some exprienced seller that what should we do for geting order? 

if we make a gig in popper way with seo can it autometicely getting rank with out doing anything? if yes so how many days it takes?

As a new saler i will create 6 gigs with popper seo, and i choose low comparative micro nish keywords (almost around 8000 competitor) after 7 days i will check my gig rank they all rank between 4 to 8 no pages! Then my question is what should I have to do to rank no 1 page or if i doing nothing then is it possible to rank automatically in first page? (I am active online most of the time and also active in Fiverr forum)

Weating for valuable answer...

Advanced thanks, Tanmoy 😊

Hi Dev,

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

2 hours ago, dev_tanmoy said:

As a new saler i will create 6 gigs with popper seo, and i choose low comparative micro nish keywords (almost around 8000 competitor) after 7 days i will check my gig rank they all rank between 4 to 8 no pages! Then my question is what should I have to do to rank no 1 page or if i doing nothing then is it possible to rank automatically in first page? (I am active online most of the time and also active in Fiverr forum)

Weating for valuable answer...

Advanced thanks, Tanmoy 😊

Sending buyer request helped me a lot to improve my gig rank.

I have been offering my services on Fiverr for 4 years and just this year I was awarded the TRS badge. I have never stayed awake 24/7 to be online, I have never posted my gigs to social media. 

What I did do was provide excellent work and great customer service. I worked on my gig descriptions until they were error free. I hired a professional Fiverr artist to create my profile picture and gig images. Then I hired another Fiverr professional to place 3 or 4 words on my gig images that tell what I sell in a few words. That. is. all. I. have. done! 

Oh and back when I was a new seller I did use buyer requests to get my first order and get the excellent reviews to get some traction. I also hang out on the Fiverr Forum to learn from the other sellers here. 

20 hours ago, dev_tanmoy said:

stay online 24/7 or we dont need to merket our gig on our social media.

“Market your gigs on social media” is really misused on fiverr and fiverr forum. Everyone who repeats that “advice” here mean that you need to spam your gig links all over social medias no matter what. And that’s not marketing. 
you should do marketing but you need to do it smart. It takes 4 years for people to learn proper marketing techniques while studying in university so do you really think that spamming/posting your links on social media is what called marketing? 

There are a lot of free resources for you to learn marketing just on internet if you want to invest your time but none of them are easy as spamming gig links in comments. 

staying online 24/7 is also has nothing to do with reality. You’d better spend that time learning new things, testing your strategies etc rather than clicking on “refresh” button of your fiverr page. 

And just to bring your attention: that top rated seller tip S not an official fiverr response. I checked that with my SSM and he confirmed that in no way it’s fiverr position and it’s only one persons opinion. 

on top of that it only proves that you don’t have to stay online all the time. That seller as he described is sleeping and therefore is not online and he only wakes up to respond on a message that he received while he was offline sleeping. 

13 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Fiverr Forum to learn from the other sellers here. 

This part is not to be read by newbs as "I hang out in the forum and it gets me orders". 

She hung out in the forum to gain knowledge, not shiny badges.

I just have a feeling someone would take that part of your post out of context to mean hanging in the forum and posting anything will help their Gig in some way.

😁

GG

16 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I have been offering my services on Fiverr for 4 years and just this year I was awarded the TRS badge. I have never stayed awake 24/7 to be online, I have never posted my gigs to social media. 

What I did do was provide excellent work and great customer service. I worked on my gig descriptions until they were error free. I hired a professional Fiverr artist to create my profile picture and gig images. Then I hired another Fiverr professional to place 3 or 4 words on my gig images that tell what I sell in a few words. That. is. all. I. have. done! 

Oh and back when I was a new seller I did use buyer requests to get my first order and get the excellent reviews to get some traction. I also hang out on the Fiverr Forum to learn from the other sellers here. 

thank you so much. i just find this type of information and you just fulfile it easily, thanks again 🙂 

5 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

“Market your gigs on social media” is really misused on fiverr and fiverr forum. Everyone who repeats that “advice” here mean that you need to spam your gig links all over social medias no matter what. And that’s not marketing. 
you should do marketing but you need to do it smart. It takes 4 years for people to learn proper marketing techniques while studying in university so do you really think that spamming/posting your links on social media is what called marketing? 

There are a lot of free resources for you to learn marketing just on internet if you want to invest your time but none of them are easy as spamming gig links in comments. 

staying online 24/7 is also has nothing to do with reality. You’d better spend that time learning new things, testing your strategies etc rather than clicking on “refresh” button of your fiverr page. 

Thank you very for you amazing post. 

A buyer can see how many buyer request replies in the dashboard of the project they have provided?

Most of the time we see that Bayer get 100 plus request, is this also the right time to submit a request? If not then what is the right condition to send Bayer request?

Expert please reply...

Archived