How did you end up choosing your passion?

katakatica

So... I've been thinking a lot lately (weather's nasty and I'm stuck inside a lot!)

Here's the thing - I'm curious about something. WHY did you choose the field you did? Why not something else? I don't mean just freelancing as a whole (but say, arts, writing, etc.) is it because you have the talent for it? Or you just wanted to try something else? 

For me... as embarrassing as it is, I was (somewhat) popular as a teen when it came to writing fanfiction (still in the fandoms but don't write for them anymore!) and just... decided to try writing for $ a try. 

I mean - I always wanted to write, it's been my one way to cope with everything since I was young but up until last year I didn't actually think it was going to work out (well, I'm still getting there but still :D) So I'm just curious as to how other people have found their passions, really. Did you have some sort of an Eureka moment when you were younger or it just... happened? 

When I was 17, I went to disco for the first time with some friends, listening to the strong and sensational music, I began to feel very interested in dance, to be exact, it's to follow my own feelings and dance freely .  over the next few years, I began to learn some simple dances,  to perform in some cities ....

I had many different careers when I was young, until one day one of a Canadian friend of mine recommended that I use Fiverr ,  So I started to study it ,  to do my work on fiverr. 

I'm glad that I started my own business on Fiverr and got some income to support my basic life , It's a very amazing experience 😁

I saw someone working in Photoshop 4.0 and it blew me away. My mom’s a former traditional artist, I was obsessed with computers since I was five or six and this software was a combination of the two. It was so much more complex than Microsoft Paint, it had swatches, multiple brushes, you could draw smooth lines in it, you could layer the colors. Just the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. Still makes me giddy when I think about it. 

Then I grew up and opened my DeviantArt store where I’ve made $114 in 15 years and it all went from there. 🙂

I am a Graphics Artist !

I was in love with art from very little age,

But as I grew up I started gaining more interest in computer and I choose to study Software programming and pursued my master in computer applications !

but when it came to start earning I realized I still enjoy arts more so I chose to be hired as a game artist rather than programmer 😄

And since then I am an Artist with with programming skills ! 🙂

My passion is Art and all creative things. I was good at it from childhood. I tried many different fields but failed. That's when I realized that I should pursue my passion.

I Love doing what I do. It makes me get out of bed with a smile😊 !

it makes Mondays feel like Sundays. 

I love helping people with my creative talent.

These are few reasons which made me choose my passion.

My teacher always told me :

''Those people are very lucky if their passion is the way of their earning or a source of income''

So here I am and I always wanted to be a creative writer of legal documents including dealing with legal (Immigration cases). It is because my hobby is to travel and experience different countries and would like the others to travel and enjoy their time of life in some amazing moments which will be an amazing memories for them later on.

If they are dealing with difficult situations in legal matters I am always willing to help with even a smaller amount because the sufferings in life are really bad in everyone part and I can feel the pain they go through in their asylum process and their paralegal matters and family separation because of visas issues and I am here to help and to do my best not because of my skills and degrees and income from those projects but to help them reunite once again and help them get out of these worst situations so one day they will remember someone had helped us and bring a change in their life.

I hope the fiverr won't mind anymore about the people dreams come true one day and lift up the restrictions from my account so I can proceed helping them and they will deal with these scam buyers out of our way.

😊

I fell in love with writing when i was in primary school.I joined the  journalism club .I was just in class five then,i was 10 so my American friends can convert that to a suitable grade, and the youngest member.

It was so intimidating to work with senior students but i finally felt like i belonged when i started writing for the school paper.I became popular for walking around school with a small notebook,jotting down interesting things to report about.

Fast forward to now,in med school,writing about health and wellness and that has kept me sane for the last five years of endless studying.

So yeah passion rules!

Archived