I got 2 messages of buyer, but fail to convert into order. Please gimme some first message tips

coderboss

I haven't received messages from buyers so far. However, what I can say is that you should treat the messages you receive from clients as you would talk to and behave around an actually client who's standing in front of you. And like @samad1998said, be confident and treat your clients with respect and show that you can get the job done without coming off too needy.

12 minutes ago, oussamahyayouch said:

You have to adopt strategies and methods that help understand your customers' needs and desires and identify the problems they face and after listening to customer feedback is the best way to gain their loyalty and trust in the long run.

I wanna know some killer message tips.

3 hours ago, creative_howl said:

I haven't received messages from buyers so far. However, what I can say is that you should treat the messages you receive from clients as you would talk to and behave around an actually client who's standing in front of you. And like @samad1998said, be confident and treat your clients with respect and show that you can get the job done without coming off too needy.

Great sentences.

Archived