Seller Won't Respond

meta_jacob

Question

Hello,

I'm left in a difficult situation where I have already purchased the product from a seller, and the transaction has already been completed. But now I wish to purchase the source file from the seller and he is going out of his way not to respond to me. I've seen him come online multiple times to check my messages, but he continuously chooses to ignore me. I don't understand why because we had such a good level of communication and I tipped him handsomely. This behaviour is rather odd and frustrating.

Is there anything I could do such as contact fiverr customer support to help me with this issue?

Any advice?

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, coderboss said:

You can warn him for last time, If you don't reply my ans and gimme resurce i'd call CC.

I don't see what would customer support do here. The transaction is finished, so they can't penalize the seller or refund the buyer. Maybe the seller had a bad experience and blocked the buyer, I suspect that would be the case here.

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

I don't see what would customer support do here. The transaction is finished, so they can't penalize the seller or refund the buyer. Maybe the seller had a bad experience and blocked the buyer, I suspect that would be the case here.

Yes!!! Maybe your are right.

11 hours ago, meta_jacob said:

Is there anything I could do such as contact fiverr customer support to help me with this issue?

Fiverr CS can't really help you with this issue because the seller is the one who's choosing not to work with you again. Maybe the seller lost the source files, or they're not interested in selling them.

Archived